With that, let's dive into the major changes in the last League of Legends update of 2021.
LoL 11.24 Release Time
League of Legends 11.24 will go live on Wednesday, November 8th.
We expect the update to go live around 6am EST after 3 hours of server maintenance.
Riot has finally revealed all of the big changes coming in the final LoL update of 2021, and it's a massive one!
With that, let's dive right in.
Six Champions will receive buffs in LoL 11.24.
- Passive - Headshot:
- When Caitlyn targets an enemy marked by her W - Yordle Snap Trap or E - 90 Caliber Net, her Headshot partially resets, firing faster than a normal basic attack
- Fixed a bug where Caitlyn was able to Headshot enemies while being revived
- Passive - Friend of the Forest
- Krug Experience Reward increased from 27 to 95
- Krug Gold Reward increased from 39 to 85
- Passive - Divine Ascent
- The distance of the waves launched by Kayle's basic attacks while she is Aflame and Exalted (or Transcendent) now scales with her bonus attack range
- Base Stats
- Skaarl Base Health increased from 400-1420 (based on level) to 400-1550 (based on level)
- Passive - Skaarl, the Cowardly Lizard
- Skaarl's base health now counts towards Kled's base health, not Kled's bonus health
- Any health items that Kled purchases will add to Skaarl's health and count as bonus health
- While unmounted, Kled will check whether Skaarl's Courage has been restored twice as often, reducing the time it takes for them to reunite when at max Courage
- Kled now spawns with full health
- W - Violent Tendencies
- Cooldown decreased from 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 seconds to 13/11.5/10/8.5/7 second
- R - Inferno Trigger
- Mana Cost removed
- R - Spray and Pray
- The extra distance that Twitch's bolts travel now scales with his bonus attack range
- Passive - Echoing Flames
- Urgot's Passive shotgun attack range now scales with bonus attack range
- Urgot's Purge autonomous attack range now scales with bonus attack range
Just one champion will receive a nerf in LoL 11.24, but it's certainly well-deserved.
- W - Tactical Sweep
- Outer Cone Bonus Damage reduced from 6/6.5/7/7.5/8% (+3.3% per 100 bonus AD) of target's maximum health to 5/5.5/6/6.5/7% (+2.5% per 100 bonus AD) of target's maximum health
- E - Hookshot
- Cooldown increased from 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 seconds to 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
Dragons are without a doubt the most controversial aspect of LoL Preseason 2022, and some adjustments are here to bring things in line in LoL 11.24.
- Chemtech Dragon Buff
- Increased from up to 5% bonus damage stack to 6% bonus damage per stack
- Chemtech Dragon Soul Champion Revival
- Reduced from 5 seconds and dealing 33% less damage to 4 seconds and dealing 40% less damage
- Champions revived by the Chemtech Dragon Soul will now have a zombie state indicator on their health bar
- Hextech Dragon Buff
- Grants 5 Ability Haste and 5% attack speed per stack to 6 Ability Haste and 6% attack speed per stack
Some of the best runes in League of Legends are getting nerfs to balance things out in LoL 11.24.
- Adaptive Force Per Stack - 2-4 (based on level) to 2-4.5 (based on level)
- Duration increased from 4 to 5 seconds
- Slow reduced from 35% (+2% per 100 AP) (+2% per 100 bonus AD) (+5% per 10% heal and shield power) to 30% (+3% per 100 AP) (+4% per 100 bonus AD) (+7% per 10% heal and shield power)
- Melee Attack Speed Per Stack decreased from 15% - 90% to 13% to 78%
- Ranged Attack Speed Per Stack increased from 5%, up to 30% to 7%, up to 42%
- Ranged Bonus Attack Range at Max Stacks decreased from 100 to 75
- Maximum Move Speed decreased from 60% to 45%
- Ramp-Up Time increased from 1 second to 1.5 seconds
Several items are getting adjustments in LoL 11.24.
- Combine Cost reduced from 950 gold to 550 gold (total cost also reduced)
- Flux Ultimate Cooldown Reduction
- Reduced from 25% to 20%
- Ability Power
- Reduced from 75 to 65
- Reduced from 250 to 200
- Spelldance Move Speed Bonus
- Reduced from 20% decaying to 10% to 15% decaying to 5%
Crown of the Shattered Queen
- Ability Power
- Decreased from 70 to 60
- Cauesura (Ornn Variation)
- Ability Power decreased from 80 to 70
- Coruscation Bonus Damage
- Decreased from 12% for 5 seconds to 9% for 4 seconds
- Melee Frost Field Damage
- Reduced from 20-100 (+0.5% max health) to 12-85
- Ranged Frost Field Damage
- Reduced from 10-50 (+0.5% max health) to 6-42.5
League of Legends patch 11.24 brings some suave new Debonair skins to the game on release day, and you don't want to miss them!
- Debonair Brand
- Debonair Brand Prestige Edition
- Debonair Draven
- Debonair LeBlanc
- Debonair Leona
- Debonair Master Yi
- Debonair Malzahar
- Debonair Zed