League of Legends 11.24 is just some days away! The last patch of the year is packed with Pre-season 2022 changes especially centered around the new Challenge system.
Besides Pre-Season 2022, LoL 11.24 will introduce Debonair Skins, a new chapter of the Ultimate Spellbook, and more.
With that, let's dive into what we know about the LoL 11.24 patch notes.
League of Legends 11.24 Release Date
The League of Legends 11.24 patch arrives on Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
On this day, League of Legends servers will go down from 6 am EST, to roughly 9 am EST when the update will go live.
LoL 11.24 Patch Notes
The second batch of Preseason 2022 changes includes a focus on the new Challenge system.
- The idea behind this new system is to show players progress beyond their rank and their Champion Mastery.
- There are challenges based on different modes, strategies, and gameplays, adding to the standard ones.
Categories of Challenges
The crystal in the upper left corner of the image above will summarize the player's progress.
Under this progression meter, there are five new categories of challenges:
- Imagination: Modes and innovative plays make this category the home for those who dare to dream
- Bad Medicine: Kill enemies recently healed by a healing pack in ARAM
- Wave Goodbye: Kill 20 minions within 3 Seconds
- Expertise: Skillfully crushing your opponents is the way to earn big in this category
- Unkillable Demon King: Win games without dying
- Flame Horizon: Win games with 100 or more CS than your opponent
- Teamwork & Strategy: Working together with your team to dominate the Rift is the focus here
- Soul Sweep: Claim Dragon Souls 4 - 0
- Team Diff: Score aces between minion spawn and 15 minutes
- Veterancy: Putting up big lifetime numbers in kills, gold earned, and other stats will help boost this bucket
- PENTAKIIIIIIIIL!!: Get Pentakills
- Multi-Weapon Master: Win with different Mythic Items
- Collection: It's in the name. Collecting cosmetics and engaging in loot fills the bars here
- Icon of the Rift: Obtain Summoner Icons
- Spice of Life: Obtain Champions
- *Legacy: Time-limited challenges live in this category to commemorate past achievements others can no longer obtain.
These changes will include challenge cards, a new lobby, a loading screen, and end-game achievements. For more details, you can check here.
Ultimate Spellbook Changes
Riot has decided to shake things up in LoL 11.24, adjusting the Ultimate Spellbook game mode with eight new ultimates.
This change will also drop 2 of the least played ultimates to keep things exciting.
Janna and Rell's ultimates will be removed from Ultimate Spellbook in LoL 11.24 due to their lack of popularity.
New Skins in LoL 11.24
A new League of Legends patch means new skins - and we've already had a look at some of the best new skins coming to the game in LoL 11.24!
Earlier this year, the fans voted for new additions to current skins lines. The winner was Crime City Nightmare and Debonair, both part of the same alternative universe.
The new Crime City Nightmare skins were released on LoL 11.17 back in August this year, and now Debonair skins are coming in hot.
LoL Patch 11.24 will introduce some fantastic Debonair skins. This will include eight new skins, with a Prestige and Legendary as well!
- Debonair Brand (Epic)
- Prestige Debonair Brand
- Debonair Draven (Epic)
- Debonair Leblanc (Epic)
- Debonair Leona (Epic)
- Debonair Malzahar (Epic)
- Debonair Master Yi (Epic)
- Debonair Zed (Legendary)
In other news, the period to complete missions and claim the Arcane Skins, based on the hit Animated Series, was extended until December 15, 2021.
During this time players can get Arcane skins for free, but after the final day, the skins for Jinx, Vi, Caitlyn, and Jayce will be added to the store for 950 RP each.