Tighnari is the first 5-star Dendro character in Genshin Impact. He is a young botanist from Sumeru, the leader of the Forest Rangers.
His ears and tails are similar to a Fennec Wolf. Tighnari's weapon is the bow, and his play style resembles the one of Ganyu.
With Tighnari Debut approaching, we have prepared an article with everything you need to know about the new character.
Tighnari Release Date
Let's start with the arrival date. Tighnari is debuting in one of the banners of Genshin Impact 3.0, expected to go live on August 23, 2022.
Version 3.0 Banner
According to the latest rumor, Tighnari will be featured in the first banner of Genshin Impact 3.0 along with Collei.
Additionally, Tighnari will be added to the Standard Banner as the 5-star Dendro character, right after his banner is over.
There is not enough evidence to corroborate this version, but some respectable leakers believe Genshin Impact 3.0:
- It will be divided into 3 phases of two weeks each.
- It will finish a week before to adjust with the Second Anniversary.
These details and more will be confirmed during the Version 3.0 Livestream, happening around August 12-13, 2022.
We know the name of Tighnari Signature Weapon, the 5-star bow Hunter's Path that will have as a secondary stat Crit. Chance.
These are the Complete stats at Lv. 90:
- Main Stat:
- ATK: 542
- Crit Chance: 44.10%
- Gain 12% – 24% All Elemental DMG Bonus.
- Obtain the Tireless Hunt effect when hitting an opponent with a Charged Attack. This effect increases Charged Attack DMG by 160% – 320% of EM.
Tighnari Skills & Abilities
Tighnari will have a special charged attack, with two different levels of DMG, AoE Elemental Skill, and multiple shots with his Elemental Burst.
- Charged Attack
- Charge level two fires a Wreath Arrow that deals Dendro damage and spawns four Clusterbloom Arrows that track opponents
- Elemental Skill
- Tighnari throws a Vijnana Stormheart that deals AoE Dendro damage and a field that confuses enemies within.
- The skill reduces the time for charged attacks by 1.5 during the following three arrows.
- Elemental Burst
- It fires six arrows that track opponents and deal Dendro damage. After these arrows hit, they create another wave.
To know more about Tighnari's abilities, cooldowns, and Constellations, check our guide here.
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Tighnari will display the location on the map of Sumeru Specialties Nearby.
- Keen Sight
- After Tighnari fires a Wreath Arrow, his Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for 4s
- Scholarly Blade
- For every point of Tighnari's Elemental Mastery, his charged attacks DMG is increased by 0.06%
- The Maximum increment is up to +60% Damage.
Most of the materials for Tighnari will be available after Genshin Impact 3.0. However, we share the complete list, so you can start collecting those that are available now.
- Majestic Hooked Beak
- Source: The World Boss Jadeplume Terrorshrooms.
- Lunar Lotus
- Sumeru Specialty that grows in the Rainforest Wetlands.
- Fungi Series
- The Floating Fungi drops these common materials.
- Players can find these enemies in The Chasm: Underground Mines
- Floating Fungi Series
- The same common enemies used to level Tighnari Up are used for his talents.
- Talent Books TBD
- For now, we don't know the domain or name of the books for Sumeru characters.
- Trounce Domain Materials
- Tighnari needs The Meaning of Aeos, a material drop by the Weekly Boss Raiden Shogun.
The location and the quantities required to max the level and talents of Tighnari are explained in our pre-farming guide.
Based on the preliminary information from Genshin Impact 3.0 Beta, we can tell Tighnari is a DPS.
We will have to see more about the Dendro Reaction to tell if he can be a Sub-DPS; what we know is that Tighnari's Support skills are not the best.
- Hunter's Path 5-star obtained by Weapon Banner
- King's Squire 4-star Sumeru Crafting Weapon.
- Memories of the Deep Forest 4 Pieces.
- It is too soon to know for sure, but we think Electro Teaser will be the best team by theory crafting,
- Dendro has a very interesting reaction with Hydro and Electro
- Suggested Team:
- DPS: Tighnari
- Sub DPS: Yelan, Xingqiu
- Elemental Enabler: Raiden Shogun, Fischl, Beidou
- Support: Dori, Kokomi
We will be adding more details about Tighnari as they are revealed, and keep in mind that things may change due to the nature of leaks and the game's progression.