With the beginning of Genshin Impact 3.0 Beta approaching, data miners are working extra hours, leaking some new content coming to the game.
Sumeru, the next destination in the Traveler's Journey, The region is based on Middle-East civilizations, and we can expect exotic creatures and beautiful landscapes.
The Sumeru region will be filled with new world materials (local specialties), new enemies, bosses, and more.
We have listed some creatures, bosses, and World materials of Genshin Impact's upcoming new region, Sumeru.
Sumeru Release Date
The Dendro Nation, Sumeru, is expected to open its doors when Genshin Impact 3.0 go live on August 24, 2022.
Hoyoverse will not reveal the regions of Sumeru all at once. We will instead get to know more areas of the land of the Dendro Archon with the next updates.
Genshin Impact Sumeru Enemies
The first two Sumeru world bosses will reportedly drop the ascension materials needed for new characters arriving in Genshin Impact 3.0.
Further, we also have information about other common enemies if leaks hold to be true.
- The first World Boss from Sumeru is a familiar face. The Regisvines are flowers that grow to colossal dimensions.
- Until now, we have to face the Regisvines of the Cryo and Pyro elements.
- We can expect attacks that reduce our Energy, from this electric flower.
- The Electro Regisvine will drop the ascension material: Thunderclap Fruitcore.
- Thunderclap Fruitcore is an ascension material for Dori.
- The Jadeplume Terrorshrooms is a prehistoric peacock, with strong legs made out of ancient mushrooms.
- Despite being a bird, Jadeplume's attacks are on the ground level.
- This World boss looks a bit like the Pokémon Decidueye.
- The Electro Regisvine will drop the ascension material: Majestic Hooked Beak.
- Majestic Hooked Beak is an ascension material for Collei & Tighnari.
It seems the Treasure Hoarders are not allowed in Sumeru, instead, we are facing a new gang called the Desert Rogues.
We will also battle a lot of Mushrooms and the new Abyss Automatons, as they are common enemies.
Desert Rogues - Eremite Mercenaries
These enemies are men and women that look like tombstone looters, with shiny swords and daggers.
Once they are defeated, they reportedly drop the following ascension materials:
- Faded Red Satin
- Trimmed Red Silk
- Rich Red Brocade
We meet some of these enemies in The Chasm: Underground Mines. But, it seems in Sumeru they are less friendly, and they can harness other elements.
The Floating Fungi once they are defeated drop the ascension materials:
- Fungal Spores
- Luminescent Pollen
- Crystalline Cyst Dune
The abyss will be represented by another enemy powered by a mechanical array.
This time, the Automaton will resemble a Gargoyle with a new arsenal of missiles.
We don't know if the Ruin Gargoyle will drop a new type of Ascension Material. Either way, we can expect some pieces from the Chaos Series.
The rainforest and deserts from Sumeru will be full of new creatures, some of them will be more aggressive than the usual animals in other nations.
These are some new creatures introduced in future updates:
- Dendro Crystalfly
- The Sumeru version of the Ley Line energy Butterflies.
- Red Tailed Lizard
- Red and Yellow desert Lizard
- Shroom Boar
- Boars in Sumeru have grown Mushroom and Vegetation in their back.
- Forest Tree Frog
- Yellow and Red Frog with an intense color.
- Shaggy Sumpter Beast
- Hairy creatures, similar to Badgers
- Rishboland Tiger
- These tigers look like long leg lions.
- Riverbank alligators with red and yellow colors
- Dusk Bird
- This bird look like a Tucan, with green and white feathers,
- There will be three new variety of fish, but we don't know the names yet.
Genshin Impact Sumeru Items
We have high hopes that the Genshin Impact inventory limit is expanded to make space for all the new items, gadgets, and specialties we are receiving in Genshin Impact 3.0.
The following list includes some of the most important:
- These hidden gems can be used as an offering to the statue of the Seven, in exchange for character upgrades and very important items.
- In Sumeru, they are covered in leaves like a cabbage.
In order to craft the Free Weapons from Sumeru, players will need to obtain a new type of blueprint called, Midlander Billets.
But don't worry, the Northlander Billets from Mondstadt, Inazuma, and Liyue can reportedly be converted into Midlander Billets with some dream solvent in the crafting table.
Flowers and Ingredients
Sumeru will open new culinary possibilities and new local specialties that will send travelers into exploring the Dendro Nation thoroughly
- Rukkashava Mushroom
- A fungus that grows in layers upon layers, like a sea of clouds.
- It grows on trees deep in the Rainforest.
- Lunar Lotus
- It grows in the forest's Wetlands. These plans only bloom at night.
- They are very bright.
- Flowers from Vines that grow on cliff sides. It is sometimes confused with the Lotus.
- But they don't have other things in common but their appearance.
- Harra Fruit
- The fruit grows in the hot and humid rainforest. It is a special fruit with a spicy smell.
- Zaytun Peach
- The fruit of a Forest shrub. Its flesh is firm and sweet.
- It is said to have a calming effect on the mind.
- A holy and noble plant. It is a very rare flower due to very delicate growth conditions.
- Like saffron, the flower buds can be processed to make a valuable spice.
- A flower without seeds. Once the earth remembers, the Viboya will bloom.
- Sumeru Rose
- Bright and beautiful, this purple rose gives off a pleasant fragrance.
- It can not be classified as a rambler rose for the lack of some petals.