Hoyoverse has announced the new characters arriving in Genshin Impact 3.0.
Among them is Tighnari, the second male character with some animal features. Tighnari will have ears and tails similar to the Fennec Wolf.
We have prepared a farming guide with all the ascension and talent materials to prepare for the arrival of Tighnari before his release.
Tighnari Banner Duration
Tighnari's Viridescent Vigil Banner will be available until September 8, 2022, according to the new 2022 Schedule that reduced the duration of patches to 5 weeks only.
The following 4-stars characters complete the banner.
Curiously, all the characters in this banner are bow users, the first time the 4 characters share the same weapon of choice.
Tighnari Farming Guide
Leader of the Forest Rangers, Tighnari, is the head of the caretakers of the Avidya Forest in Sumeru. Tighnari is also an expert botanist.
In-game, he is a 5-star bow Dendro character. Tighnari kit will focus on the use of Charged Attacks and the Spread Dendro Reaction.
Tighnari Ascension Materials
These are the ascension materials players need for Tighnari, some materials are available exclusively in Sumeru, the region released on Genshin Impact 3.0.
Majestic Hooked Beak
Character level-up material dropped by the Jadeplume Terrorshrooms, one of the new bosses introduced in Genshin Impact 3.0.
- This boss will be located in the rainforest of Sumeru.
- Players need x46 Majestic Hooked Beak for Lv. 90 Tighnari.
- The Jadeplume drops 2-3 pieces of these materials once it is defeated for the cost of 40 resins.
Sumeru Specialty that grows in the Rainforest Wetlands. Niloptala Lotus only bloom at night, and they are bright as the moon.
- Players require x168 Niloptala Lotus for a Lv. 90 Tighnari.
- For the moment there is no NPC selling Niloptala Lotus in Sumeru city.
Fungi are very diverse in Sumeru. The enemies can be found in Rainforest Areas near cliffs, trees, and water bodies.
- 18 Fungai Spores, 30 Luminescent Pollen Sharp arrowheads, and 36 Crystalline Cyst Dust are needed for Lv. 90 Tighnari.
Tighnari Talent Materials
Some Floating Fungi can be found in some areas of The Chasm, Underground Mines, something to keep in mind if you are around.
- Tighnari talents require the following materials:
- 18 Fungai Spores
- 66 Luminescent Pollen
- 93 Crystalline Cyst Dust
For the second Tier of Talent Materials, Genshin Impact introduced a new Domain of Mastery called Steeple of Ignorance.
In the domain instead of Dropping Books, travelers will receive Stone Tables instead.
Admonition Series are Talent-level materials that players can obtain in the Steeple of Ignorance Domain on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.
To max Tighnari's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Admonition
- 63 Guide to Admonition
- 114 Philosophies of Admonition
Trounce Domain: End of the Oneiric Euthymia
Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto is the name of the new weekly boss. Players need to battle the Raiden Shogun, the puppet created by the Electro Archon.
The Raiden Shogun will drop The Meaning of Aeos when defeated.
- Tighnari needs 18 of these hair pins for max talents.
Sumeru will introduce a new crafting material that will be necessary for the Dendro Character in Genshin Impact.
Players will find the first pieces by defeating the Jadeplume, the Statue of the Seven, and the Tree of Dreams.
Best Weapons and Artifacts for Tighnari
Like most 5-star characters in Genshin Impact, Tighnari will be released at the same time as his signature weapon. The bow is called Hunter's Path.
Naturally, this is the best weapon for Tighnari, however, with so many new characters on the way, we offer you some alternatives to save your Primogems.
- We have mentioned before that Tighnari and Ganyu have a similar playstyle based on the use of Charged Attacks.
- The Amos' Bow will enhance the DMG of Charged Attacks
- The new Sumeru Craftable Weapons are designed to benefit the team with Dendro Characters. It is no exception in the case of Tighnari.
- A very accessible weapon, The Stringless has Elemental Mastery as substat and increases the damage of the abilities.
- Best F2P Option from the weapons available at the moment.
The best artifacts built for Tighnari, it using four pieces of the brand new Gilded Dreams set. Players can farm these artifacts from The Spire of Solitary Enlightenment domain.
Gilded Dreams will give +50 Elemental Mastery for every party member with a different Elemental Type or Increa ATK by 14% for each character of the same element.
We recommend the following stats in Tighnari Artifacts:
- Sands - Elemental Mastery
- Goblet - Geo DMG
- Circlet - Crit. DMG or Crit. Rate
Best Alternative: Wanderer's Troupe
In case you are having trouble farming Gilded Dreams artifacts, we recommend using the Wanderer's Troupe artifacts.
Wanderer's Troupe is a common Artifact set that players get by defeating Weekly Bosses.