We are a week away from the Genshin Impact 3.3 update, which will mark the debut of Scaramouche and the new TCG mode called Genius Invokation.
In every new patch, players have the critical decision of where to spend their valuable Primogems. To make their life easier, we calculated all the available Genshin Impact 3.3 Primogems and how to get them.
How Many Primogems Are Available in Genshin Impact 3.3?
These are all the new Primogems players can obtain in version 3.3. Of course, the total may vary for each player based on their level and world exploration progress.
Players have Daily Commission to keep themselves busy in the intervals between new banners and events. Luckily they are the main source of F2P Primogems, so don't forget to complete them before the daily refresh.
- Genshin Impact 3.3 will run for 42 days, and players can receive 60 Primogems for commissions per day.
- If players complete all commissions during the patch, that amounts to 2520 Primogems.
- If you plan to invest in the game, we recommend purchasing the Blessing of the Welkin Moon.
- By subscribing to the monthly subscription of the Blessing, players can claim 90 Primogems each day for only $5.
- 90 Primogems for all 42 days = 3150 Primogems.
- The Battle Pass costs $7.50 and provides the following:
- 4 Intertwined Fates (600) + 680 = 1280 Primogems
- 5 Acquaint Fates.
- 4 Intertwined Fates (600) + 680 = 1280 Primogems
Paimon's Bargain Shop
Another consistent source of Primogems is the Stardust Exchange, a section of the Paimon Shop which refreshes every month.
Players can also obtain 5 Intertwined Fates and 5 Acquainted fates.
- Stardust is a currency given by wishing in the Standard Banner. We recommend spending Stardust exclusively on Fates.
- The other items offered in this store are easy to get by Exploration.
- One Intertwined fate is equal to 160 Primogems. The store refreshes two times in a Patch, therefore:
- 10 Intertwined Fates = 1600 Primogems
- Additionally, players will obtain 10 Acquaint Fates good for a 4-star character or Weapon in the Standard Banner.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Events & Priomgem Rewards
Genshin Impact 3.3 will introduce four events, two original and two reruns, including the modern version of Breakout.
However, this patch will have only one Story Quest and an Interlude chapter about Scaramouche and Irminsul.
- Main Event - Akitsu Kimonadeshi: 990 Primogems
- Windtrace (rerun): 420 Primogems
- Misty Dungeon: Realm of Sand (rerun): 420 Primogems
- Across the Wilderness: 420 Primogems
Additionally, we have one Interlude Archon Quest Chapter called Genesis Inversion.
- 5 events for Primogems = 2250 Primogems (minimum)
- 1 new Archon Chapter = 60 Primogems
The number of Primogems may change in the final version, but the difference will likely be within 100-200 Primogems.
With that, we can expect 2310 Primogems from events and story quests.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.3: Scaramouche Farming Guide, all materials and best artifacts
Promo Codes & Compensations
Hoyoverse broadcasts a Livestream for every new version to announce all the new content in the next update. During the show, players receive Promo Codes good with Free Primogems.
At the same time, Hoyoverse compensates players with Primogems for the Maintenance hours and bugs found in previous updates.
Note: If the maintenance takes longer than 5 hours, the game will offer 60 Primogems for every extra hour.
- Genshin Impact Special Program (Livestream) Codes = 300 Primogems.
- Two codes at the beginning of each phase = 120 Primogems
- 60 Primogems for each hour of maintenance = 300 Primogems
- Compensation for bug fixes in the previous patch = 300 Primogems.
The total of Primogems for Technical and Promo Codes is an estimated 1020 Primogems. Additional codes may be added during each update.
Genius Invokation Primogems
We are not getting a new region in Genshin Impact 3.3. However, Genius Invokation, the TCG mode of Genshin Impact, will award players with Primogems.
- Even though we don't have the exact number of new Primogems, based on the beta version, we will receive around 600 Primogems in Genius Invokation. While it's not officially confirmed it will arrive in Version 3.3, the timeline seems very likely based on the schedule so far.
- 5-star Character Test Run provides 20 Primogems
- Four 5-star characters for 20 Primogems = 80 Primogems
- Daily Hoyolab Login
- 60 Primogems
- Web events
- Hoyoverse is introducing web events with more regularity. Therefore, we can expect around 100-120 Primogems from all web events.
READ MORE: What is the best Build for Nahida in Genshin Impact
The Spiral Abyss
Genshin Impact 3.3 will have three refreshes of the Spiral Abyss.
There are 600 Primogems available in the Spiral Abyss every two weeks, but being the end-game content, not all players can obtain all the Primogems.
For very focused accounts and veterans familiar with earning the maximum Spiral Abyss rewards each refresh, they can expect a healthy sum in return.
- Three Spiral Abyss Resets & Completions = 1800 Primogems
Total Primogems (F2P & P2P)
In the F2P calculation, we will only consider Intertwined Fates as other Fates only work in the Standard Banner.
|Maintenance / Livestream||1020|
|Other Sources (Web Events, Daily Login)||260|
- The total final count for F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 3.2 is roughly 8310 Primogems + 14 Acquaint Fates.
- If players clear the Spiral Abyss with three stars during the three refreshes.
- The total of Free Primogems is 10110 Primogems
- That amount of Primogems is good for at least 63 wishes, almost a new 5-star character.
P2P (Best Value)
|Blessing of the Welking Moon||3150|
- The total P2P in Genshin Impact, with an investment of only $17.5 for the entire patch, it equates to 5230 Primogems.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Primogems Total
So what's the total amount of new Primogems from F2P sources, the Battle Pass, and the Welkin Moon?
- 15340 Primogems.
- This is equal to 95 Wishes, a 5-star character is guaranteed if you win in the Pity System.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.3 Release Date, Character Banners, Events & Latest News