We are in the final hours before the arrival of the Genshin Impact 3.2 release time. This update will mark the debut of the Dendro Archon and the final Battle between Nahida and her allies against the Akademiya.
We are also entering the third of Sumeru's patches with plenty of pleasant surprises in-store, including many Primogems to pick up across events and more.
With many new stories to tell, join us as we count down to the Genshin Impact 3.2 release time with all the latest news around the next update.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Release Time & Date
Genshin Impact 3.2 will go live on November 2, 2022 server time and run until December 7, 2022.
This breaks down to the following release times in other time zones:
- November 1, 8 pm PST
- November 1, 11 pm EST
- November 1, 4 am GMT
Genshin Impact 3.2 Final Countdown
READ MORE: Preload Genshin Impact 3.2 NOW!
Genshin Impact 3.2 Server Downtime Schedule
Genshin Impact 3.2 maintenance period begins at 6am Server Time on November 2, 2022.
The server's maintenance is estimated to take around five hours, with players being compensated 300 Primogems for the downtime.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Banners
The Genshin Impact 3.2 Banners will break down into two phases: one new 5-star character (Nahida) and three reruns.
Like previous patches, the first phase will feature one Archon banner and a rerun.
- The Mongrass Enlightenment, the Banner will feature Nahida, a 5-star Electro Polearm Character.
- Tapestry of Golden Flames is the rerun banner of Yoimiya, the 5-star Pyro Bow User.
The following 4-star characters complete the Banner.
- Bennet - 4-star Pyro, Sword User
- Noelle - 4-star Geo, Claymore User
- Razor - 4-star Electro, Claymore User
The first weapon banner will feature one returning bow and a new catalyst, the signature weapon for Nahida.
A Floating Thousand Dreams, a 5-star Catalyst, is an excellent weapon for teams with Dendro Reactions.
Thundering Pulse is an excellent 5-star bow, used for Main DPS and Sub-DPS characters due to the high Crit. DMG and ATK base.
For the second phase of Genshin Impact 3.2, players will experience the rerun of Yae Miko and Childe.
Layla, the new 4-star Cryo character, will be featured in the last two banners of the patch.
The Second weapon banner will feature Kagura's Verity & the Polar Star. Both are great weapons that can be used for most characters.
What's new in Genshin Impact 3.2?
The upcoming update will introduce a beast-taming competition pretty similar to Pokemon. This update will also mark the end of the Dendro Archon questline.
New Story Quests
Genshin Impact 3.2 will introduce two ending chapters of the story of the Dendro Archon Arc.
Dottore and Scaramouche have trapped the Dendro Archon, and the Traveler will go for her rescue.
- Archon Quest Chapter 3, Act V: Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flames Rises.
Genshin Impact will also release one Story Quest for the new 5-star character introduced in this patch.
- Sapientia Oromasdis - Nahida Story Quest
- The story quest will unlock after completing the new Archon Quest
The main event of Genshin Impact 3.2 will task travelers with catching wild Fungi, training them, and bringing them to battle.
- Main Event: Fabulous Fungus Frenzy
- Sumeru is organizing a Tournament in which players will catch and train Fungi.
- The event will have the participation of Yae Miko, Layla, and Dori.
- Travelers will name and train the Fungi to use them after in combat to complete Challenges.
- Dori is the main reward for this event, and it also offers a unique name card.
- Adventurer's Trials
- Cyrus, the master of the Adventurer's Guild in Mondstadt, is organizing a training session.
- New Mini Event Challenge: Players will use character abilities to complete goals.
- The event will provide the necessary abilities by featuring Trial Characters.
- Hypostatic Symphony Rerun
- This event takes place in a Spiral Abyss type domain where players will battle pure forms of the Hypostasis, the World Bosses with a cube shape.
- Travelers face challenges against Cryo, Pyro, Hydro, and Dendro Hypostasis.
- Players will select buffs that will help them in Battle. The higher the difficulty, the fewer buffs will be available.
- Foods and Potions in your inventory can be used during this event.
- Outside the Canvas Inside the Lens: Greener Chapter
- This event is a rerun of a laid-back event in which travelers visit different locations to take camera shots of essential landmarks.
- We are helping Asagiri once more to look for inspiration, this time taking shots from scenery in Sumeru.
- Marvelous Merchandise
- Liben is back with new Mystery Boxes and news from the other nations in Teyvat.
- New Serenitea Pot Realm
- The Serenitea pot will see a new Replication System added. The feature will allow players to share and copy the design of Serenitea Pots.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.3: Release Date, Characters, Event & Latest News