FIFA 22 Ultimate Team is working its way through the biggest event of the year, with Team of the Season joining the game.
The Serie A TOTS is currently in packs, which has just been joined by the Rest of the World side, with the MLS TOTS coming shortly after.
Check out the full ROW side right here to see if there are any hidden gems that could make your squad.
Latest - Squad goes LIVE
Yet another TOTS squad has landed in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, this time with representatives from the Rest of the World clubs.
As well as the main squad coming to packs, there are also objectives for a TOTS Strefezza and an SBC for Tomas Holes.
The full squad is as follows:
- Fernando - UD Almeria
- Rasmus Kristensen - Red Bull Salzburg
- Hong Jeong Ho - Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
- James Tavernier - Rangers
- Adrian Guerrero Aguilar - FC Zurich
- Craig Goodwin - Adelaide United
- Oscar - Shanghai SIPG
- Branco van den Boomen - Toulouse
- Khaled Narey - Fortuna Düsseldorf
- Vitaliy Buyalskyi - Dynamo Kyiv
- Marko Livaja - Hajduk Split
- Baris Atik - 1. FC Magdeburg
- Bartholomew Ogbeche - Hyderabad
- Ivi Lopez - Rakow Czestochowa
- Florin Tanase - FCSB
The Rest of World TOTS side was released on Saturday, 4 June at 1pm ET / 6pm BST, a day earlier than it was initially scheduled to drop.
It will join the Serie A TOTS in packs, until that rotates out for the Ultimate Team of the Season on Friday, 10 June.
The ROW side will stay in packs for one week from release, with the MLS TOTS joining it from Sunday, 5 June.
We have many key dates for the Team of the Season schedule already, so check them out below:
- Week #1 - Community TOTS / Eredivisie TOTS - Friday, 29 April
- Week #2 - Premier League TOTS - Friday, 6 May
- Week #3 - Bundesliga TOTS - Friday, 13 May
- Week #4 - LaLiga TOTS - Friday, 20 May
- Week #5 - Ligue 1 TOTS - Friday, 27 May
- Week #6 - Serie A TOTS - Friday, 3 June
- Week #7 - Ultimate TOTS - Friday, 10 June
The Ultimate TOTS will bring the campaign to a close with the very best cards included from across the different leagues.