So, check out exactly the Future Stars Swaps Tokens will work in FUT 22, including details on how you can get swaps and what to spend them on.
How do Future Stars Swaps Tokens work?
From now until the end of the upcoming Future Stars campaign you will have the opportunity to earn up to 28 Future Stars Swaps Tokens.
EA released the following statement regarding the Swaps Tokens:
"You can earn Future Stars Swaps Tokens across various SBCs, Objectives and more."
So, like in the Winter Wildcard promo, you can get Swaps Tokens by completing SBCs and Objectives, although we do not yet know what the "and more" means.
You can swap Future Stars Swaps Tokens for rewards starting Friday, 11 February.
Future Stars Swaps rewards
EA has already revealed information on their site regarding what you can earn with your tokens.
The following rewards are available to unlock:
- 2 Tokens - Rare Players Pack
- 3 Tokens - 81 - 89 x10 Player Pack
- 5 Tokens - Ultimate Pack
- 8 Tokens - 86 OVR Future Stars Jeremie Frimpong
- 12 Tokens - Future Stars Team 1 Pack (x1 Player)
- 12 Tokens - 88 OVR Future Stars Jeremie Frimpong
- 15 Tokens - 85+ x10 Player Pack
- 20 Tokens - 89 OVR Future Stars Connor Gallagher
- 25 Tokens - Future Stars Team 1 Player Pick (x3 options)
The 85+ x10 Player Pack proved very popular during the Winter Wildcard promo, so we expect a lot of people to go for that again this time around.
However, the Future Stars player pick could be the one to go for if you like the look of the Team 1 squad.