The Shapeshifters promo has taken over from Team of the Season in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, bringing a whole crop of brilliant new players to the game.
Position changes are the main theme of the new event, with FUT Heroes getting involved again in Team 4.
Check out the two cards confirmed for Inter Milian legend Diego Milito and find out how to unlock him below.
Prolific leaker FUT Sheriff once again took to Twitter ahead of time to reveal an upcoming Dual Pick Shapeshifters SBC for FIFA 22.
The time has finally arrived and we can now confirmed Dieto Milito will receive this exciting Dual Pick SBC, and you can see his RW card below.
While we were thinking a defensive and attacking version of the Inter Milan star could be an option, they've gone instead two different offensive weapons as the CAM card can be seen below.
Diego Milito (OVR 97)
Start Date: Friday, 8 July at 6pm BST
Expiry Date: Friday, 22 July at 6pm BST
You'll have some solid challenges in unlocking these cards, but at 97 OVR they're more than worth the investment.
Four squads are needed with the following requirements:
Inter Milan Challenge
- Minimum 1 player from Inter
- Minimum Team Rating of 83
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 70
- Reward: One 2 Rare Gold Players Pack
- Minimum 1 player from Argentina
- Minimum Team Rating of 85
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 65
- Reward: One Premium Mixed Players Pack
Serie A TIM Challenge
- Minimum 1 player from Serie A TIM
- Minimum Team Rating of 87
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 50
- Reward: One Prime Gold Players Pack
Top Form Challenge
- Minimum 1 player from TOTW or TOTS
- Minimum Team Rating of 88
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 40
- Reward: One Jumbo Premium Gold Players Pack
Once completed, you'll have to choose just one of the new Milito cards to add to your FIFA 22 Ultimate Team.
The Shapeshifters promo was first seen in FIFA 20, although it didn't reappear in FIFA 21, so we already know what sort of mechanics to expect.
As always, the promo players will receive massive boosts, but they will also have their cards transformed, with changes coming to player positions, work rates, weak foot ability, and updated attributes to better suit their new position.
A squad will be released into packs, with an objective player or two expected to be made available when the event kicks off, as well as a few SBCs coming throughout the campaign.