FIFA 20: Player Moments James Maddison SBC – Requirements, Rewards, Expiry Date, Player Review, Estimated Cost & more
The Leicester star swapped his boots for a pad and proved he’s the real deal on FIFA!
We may be missing football, but at least we’ve had the ePremier League Invitational to keep us somewhat occupied!
The tournament has pitted players and celebrity fans from all 20 Premier League clubs in order to find out who is the FIFA king!
Wolves forward Diogo Jota won the inaugural competition with a stellar display but he couldn’t match his feat at the second time of asking, instead it was Leicester City man James Maddison who took home the crown!
EA have rewarded him with this special card, available via a limited time SBC. Here’s everything you need to know!
This Player Moments James Maddison SBC wont be around for long! It will run for just four days, expiring on Monday, May 18.
Requirements and Estimated Cost
There are three squads that need completing and submitting in order to unlock the Foxes star. The requirements for all three are as follows:
- Minimum of one Leicester City player
- Minimum of one TOTW or TOTW Moments players
- Minimum Squad Rating of 83
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 80
- Reward: One Premium Mixed Players Pack
- Cost: 33.8k PS4 / 36.2k Xbox One
The Three Lions
- Minimum of one England player
- Minimum Squad Rating of 84
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 75
- Reward: One Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
- Cost: 46.8k PS4 / 48k Xbox One
- Minimum of one Premier League player
- Minimum Squad Rating of 85
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 70
- Reward: One Prime Electrum Players Pack
- Cost: 92k PS4 / 96k Xbox One
TOTAL COST: 172.6k PS4 / 180k Xbox One
You can find all the solutions for these three squads over on FUTBIN here.
On paper, this looks like quite a decent card.
His 94-passing is going to catch the eye straight of the bat. 96 vision, 95 short passing and 94 free kick accuracy help towards that 94 OVR, whilst 92 crossing is going to come in handy if you’re playing him as a LAM or a RAM.
His 90 shooting looks good on paper, however most of that is made up of his 98 shot power and 92 penalties. His finishing on the other hand, is just 86 OVR.
His 89 dribbling is nice, but at this stage of FIFA you’re probably going to want a little higher from your CAM. His 94-rated agility is very nice, as is his 92-rated ball control but the rest of that stats are quite average for a 90 OVR CAM.
4*/4*and H/M work rates are nice for a CAM, but all things considered, this card is not quite at the heights to break into any elite teams at this stage of FIFA. We’d give it a miss.
READ MORE: Everything we know about FIFA 21 on PS5