NBA 2K22 Season 3 is upon us and that means the race to get to Level 40 is on! Players are booting up their system and griding rep through challenges and agendas to earn rewards.
The question is, how can you level up fast in Season 3? There has to be a way to get there much faster this Season instead of completing every single challenge right?
You're correct, there are certain Challenges and Agendas you should focus on to get to Level 40 faster in NBA 2K22 and we've got everything you need to know right here.
Level Up Fast in NBA 2K22 MyTEAM
Playing NBA 2K22 MyTEAM is a ton of fun as long as you're leveling up quickly and earning all of the rewards available. In Season 3, the Level 40 reward is a Galaxy Opal Allen Iverson.
However, certain single player modes aren't offering any XP in Season 3. The standout mode is Domination, so you can cut out Domination games unless you want some practice. Just remember, each Domination game uses much-needed contracts.
Instead of focusing on the easy Domination games (which gave a ton of XP before) focus on these Challenges and game modes instead:
- Play 40 Triple Threat Online Games - Total XP = 5,000 XP
- Play 40 Unlimited Games - Total XP = 6,000 XP
- Play 40 Limited Games - Total XP = 6,000 XP
- Play 50 Clutch Time Games - Total XP = 6,250 XP
As you can see, the main focus for grinding XP in Season 3 is by competing in Online Multiplayer modes, Clutch Time is the new NBA 2K22 MyTEAM game mode and the good thing is you don't need to win these games, just play them.
Level Up Fast in NBA 2K22 MyCAREER
MyCAREER in NBA 2K22 works differently than MyTEAM for obvious reasons, but there's a way that you can level up quickly in MyCAREER as well.
There are going to be tons of events going on in Season 3 and some of the Daily Challenges will provide an XP Boost that you can use towards leveling up as well.
Here are the current Season 3 Quests you can complete in NBA 2K22 MyCAREER and their rewards:
- The Market - +1000 MVP Points, 1,500 VC, Season Level XP, Player Banner
- 3V3 Park Games - +1,000 MVP Points, 1,500 VC, Season Level XP, Racing Helmet
- Rec Center Games - +1,000 MVP Points, 1,500 VC, Season Level XP, Racing Suit
- The Old Gym - +1,000 MVP Points, 1,500 VC, Season Level XP, Player Banner
Make sure you compete in the Race of the Week for Season 3 as well, if you manage to get the number one spot, you'll get 1,000,000 VC to spend in MyTEAM and MyCAREER.
Season 3 Rewards
What's the best part about leveling up in NBA 2K22? The rewards that come along with it. Season 3 has a ton of rewards that players will definitely want to get their hands on ASAP.
From MyTEAM to MyCAREER, there are a bunch of NBA 2K22 rewards to earn and you can focus on particular game modes to earn their top-tier reward. For Clutch Time it's a Pink Diamond Damian Lillard.
Here are the best rewards that are available in NBA 2K22 Season 3:
- Pink Diamond Damian Lillard - 50 Wins in Clutch Time
- Pink Diamond Cliff Hagan - Ascension Grand Prize
- Pink Diamond Andre Drummond - Draft Grand Prize
- Pink Diamond Dan Majerle - Limited Grand Prize
- Galaxy Opal Allen Iverson - Level 40 Grand Prize
There will be more rewards revealed for Triple Threat Online and the Vault as Season 3 of NBA 2K22 continues.