That's right, NBA 2K22 Season 3 Iced Out - which promises some great new content and major changes to the game, is finally live!
Here's everything coming with NBA 2K22 Season 3 and our countdown to release time.
*UPDATED* NBA 2K22 Season 3 is LIVE!
NBA 2K22 Season 3 is now live across all regions, though players will have to go back to the main menu to get the changes rolling.
For those without patch 1.08 downloaded yet, you'll want to close out of the game entirely first.
NBA 2K22 Season 3 will go live across all platforms at 11am EST on Friday, December 3rd.
Players will need to return to the main menu to complete a brief update before being able to hop into the new content.
What's Coming in Season 3?
Season 3 features some great new NBA 2K22 content for current and next gen players.
This includes the following highlights:
- New game mode called Clutch Time where players queue into 4th quarter duels with a 4 point line
- (Next Gen Only) New game mode called Rooftops for single player MyCAREER
- New MyTEAM rewards including a new Level 40 reward, the first Galaxy Opal card of the year, a 97 OVR Allen Iverson
- Tons of seasonal events for December across Current and Next gen
- Ten new songs added to the NBA 2K22 Soundtrack
Update 1.08 Patch Notes Shake Things Up
NBA 2K22 Update 1.08 added a ton of new gameplay changes just ahead of Season 3, including left-right speed nerfs to change the ways guards will have to play, and what things the Intimidator badge applies to.
With that, it may be the most popular patch of the game yet!