MLB The Show 22 has another card getting supercharged in Diamond Dynasty after a spectacular game this afternoon.
Clayton Kershaw is going from an 85 OVR to a 95 OVR and we've got the ratings along with how much the card is currently being sold for.
Let's take a look at the card and how long it will be supercharged.
Clayton Kershaw's supercharged card
The new card is coming in hot on MLB The Show 22, but for a short time you can get the card for just 14.6K Stubs on the Marketplace.
We landed it and will be playing with it on an upcoming Twitch stream. You can watch the livestream here, but if you miss it the video will be available here.
As the tweet above shows, the card will only be supercharged for 48 hours, but in that time you should be able to land a few wins in Diamond Dynasty with it. Or at least pitch a few innings.
The reason why the Clayton Kershaw card was supercharged in MLB The Show 22 is because he threw 7 perfect innings with 13 strikeouts on Wednesday against the Minnesota Twins.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.03
Along with a supercharged Clayton Kershaw, we received an update for MLB The Show 22 to fix some of the gameplay issues the game has had.
A huge area that was fixed surrounded pitching in the game which had pitchers getting tired too quickly. Now that it's fixed, you should notice the difference.
Here are a few of the general gameplay updates we've seen this time:
- Fixed an issue where the pitcher would not back up home plate under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause user inputs to be ignored while baserunning.
- Fixed an issue causing the 1B to not cover 1st as quickly as they should.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Manager Tip “Pitcher Getting Tired” to appear when the pitcher had full energy.
- Fixed an issue in player lock where the arrow to cover 1B would display slower than normal.
- Fixed an issue where the tutorials would cause incorrect throwing inputs.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Can’t Pitch” icon to not display in specific scenarios in online gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not tag in specific defensive situations.
For the full list of patch notes for this MLB The Show 22 update, follow this link.
For more articles like this, take a look at our MLB The Show page.