We've got another set of great cards on the way to MLB The Show 22 Diamond Dynasty. In just a few days another Big Dog Choice Pack will arrive.
We know which players will be in the pack and we'll reveal them below, we'll also cover some of the updated information on the game.
First, let's look at the Big Dog Choice Pack - Set 3 cards.
MLB The Show 22 Big Dog Choice Pack
Today, it was announced that there would be another pack on the way to Diamond Dynasty in MLB The Show 22.
Currently, there are already some choice packs available that you can still grab before April 15th which is when the Big Dog Choice Pack - Set 3 will be available in the Marketplace.
Here are the players available in the Big Dog Choice Pack - Set 3 for Diamond Dynasty in MLB The Show 22:
- Nelson Cruz - 88 OVR
- Oneil Cruz - 88 OVR
- Lefty Grove - 88 OVR
- Brian Roberts - 88 OVR
- Francisco Alvarez - 88 OVR
The packs are limited to two per user, but at least you'll land two of them. The Big Dog Choice Packs are 30K Stubs.
Patch Notes for Update 1.03
A new update for MLB The Show 22 is out so if you haven't had a chance to check your system, you should do it before launching the game.
One of the fixes during the latest update is fixing a problem where pitchers run out of energy too quickly. The update hit systems on April 13 and the size varies across platforms.
Here are a few general gameplay updates that arrived in MLB The Show 22:
- Fixed an issue where the pitcher would not back up home plate under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause user inputs to be ignored while baserunning.
- Fixed an issue causing the 1B to not cover 1st as quickly as they should.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Manager Tip “Pitcher Getting Tired” to appear when the pitcher had full energy.
- Fixed an issue in player lock where the arrow to cover 1B would display slower than normal.
For our full breakdown of the latest MLB The Show 22 update, head here.
For more articles like this, take a look at our MLB The Show page.