Fall Guys Season 4 has just started! It's time to head to the Year 4041!
Now, Mediatonic has revealed the full patch notes so that you can follow exactly what's due to come as part of the update.
LATEST - It's Go Time!
Fall Guys Season 4 has just started following a stealth launch by Mediatonic.
You can check out the announcement below and get a fresh look at Fall Guys Season 4's gameplay:
Fall Guys Season 4 Patch Notes
Below, we'll list the full Season 4 patch notes, which have been revealed via the Fall Guys Twitter page.
- Skyline Stumble
- Short Circuit
- Hoverboard Heroes
- Power Trip
- Big Shots
- Roll On
- Squads Mode! - Qualify together as a Squad of 4, with your whole Squad claiming victory if any of you win the final Round!
- New Round Type: Squad Race. Score points for your squad by crossing the finish line- The higher your position, the more points you earn! The lowest scoring Squads get eliminated, so every Squad member’s performance matters!
- New Round Type: Squad Survival. Score points for your squad by staying out of the slime! The lowest scoring teams get eliminated, so try to target other squads and throw them off their game!
- New Feature: Daily Challenges. Log in each day to receive new Challenges to earn bundles of Fame and Crown Shards!
- New Currency: Crown Shards. Earn 60 Crown Shards to transform them into a shiny new crown! Collect Shards through Challenges and Squads, and check your balance in the Show Selector screen.
Bug Fixes - Fall Guys Season 4 Patch Notes
- Beans are sturdier. No more ragdolling when another bean breaths in your direction or brushes past you in mid-air
- Fixed some ragdolling and excessive jumping issues in some rounds. For example, endless ragdolling in Hex-A-Gone after colliding with another bean.
- Fixed errors related to ledge-climbing in some levels like Wall Guys, such as sweat animations failing to play, and inability to climb a ledge when a flipper is present
- Increased physics performance for distant players, leading to an overall smoother experience
- Improved character behaviour when carrying objects around
- Post-elimination flow: you can now quit at any time after being eliminated, no more waiting for the next round to load
- Fixed text displaying that 40 players are needed to start a game on playlists with restricted numbers (I.E Hex-a-Gone Trials)
- Fixed 16/15 eliminated showing on Thin Ice
- Fixed the Qualified element not reducing in value when a player is eliminated during Slime Climb
- Fall Mountain will now spawn players in a single line so no one is at a disadvantage
- Improved victory moment and flow at the end of episode
- Reduced network traffic usage which should alleviate some of the latency-related issues
- Fixed Fall Guy clipping through the yellow conveyor belt section and getting stuck on Slime Climb
- Improved hoops scoring reliability and fixed cases such as scores failing to update on Ski Fall
- Fixed visual post-processing issues in certain cases like spectating or rotating the camera at some angles
- Fixed Fall Guy respawning twice on the platform next to the mountain peak after falling into the abyss on Freezy Peak
- Fixed invisible Hex-A-Gone tiles in both spectator mode and during normal play
- Fixed multiple players respawning in the same spot on Ski Fall
- Fixed post-processing flickering and missing Fall Guys X-Ray outline when a player grabs a carriable object within close proximity to a wall
- Fixed poor performance in the Outfits menu when browsing with many items available
- Fixed flickering clouds on Perfect Match
- Fixed disqualification on Door Dash after players yeet over the finish line into oblivion
- Fixed camera pivoting backwards after a user has respawned in Knight Fever
- Fixed Checkpoint not triggering in Tundra Run if a Fall Guy is punched high enough into the air
- Fixed number of players qualifying exceeding the qualification limit in all race-type Rounds
- Fixed invisible mid-air collisions when a Fall Guy hit by the flippers during Knight Fever
- Fixed Fall Guy with equipped costume showing as the default bean during an episode
- PS4: Fixed the blurred surrounding area of a Fall Guy on PS4 Pro
- PS4: Fixed memory issues on Base PS4 when opening the customiser with all cosmetics unlocked
- PS4: improved performance and stability in the menus and on certain rounds
- PC: Fixed 'Back' and 'Random' buttons not working in the Customiser menus with the mouse
Update Release Time
Mediatonic hasn't revealed the release time for Season 4 of Fall Guys, with them hoping to test is quietly before releasing it to the masses.
However, we expect it to be sometime this afternoon, around the 1pm ET/5pm GMT time. Mediatonic said today:
"Lots of people asking for the exact time the update goes live We always try to update it quietly for the first few hours so we can confirm everything is working with smaller numbers, before we shout about it and open the floodgates."
We'll be sure to confirm here as soon as the final time is announced.
For more articles like this, take a look at our More page.