The AKA Packs in Madden 23 Ultimate Team are having more cards added after the latest update and you'll definitely want one of them.
We'll first take a look at the new packs but then we'll go over a few things that have happened in Madden over the last week.
First, let's take a look at the newest cards in MUT.
Madden 23 Ultimate Team AKA Packs
The AKA Packs are a really great set to target because the cards are really great. This time, we're getting two MUT cards worth adding to your lineup.
A 93 OVR Chad Ochocinco card is hitting Madden 23 Ultimate Team this week and you'll likely see several teams using this item.
Along with Ochocinco coming to MUT 23 is the Mike Singletary MLB card. This could become a well-used card but there are better options for the position.
Here are the attributes for the Ochocinco Madden 23 Ultimate Team card:
- SPEED - 93 OVR
- JUMP - 94 OVR
- CATCHING - 91 OVR
- CATCH IN TRAFFIC - 93 OVR
- SPECIAL CATCH - 96 OVR
- SHORT ROUTE RUNNING - 90 OVR
- MIDDLE ROUTE RUNNING - 91 OVR
- DEEP ROUTE RUNNING - 93 OVR
Based on the speed, jump, and special catch attributes, this is a must-have card in MUT 23.
Ochocinco and Singletary Abilities
One of the most important questions about these Madden 23 Ultimate Team cards is what are the abilities that go along with them.
We're going to take a look at both the Ochocinco and Singletary cards, this way, you'll know whether you want them on your team.
Both of these cards come with Madden 23 Ultimate Team X-Factor abilities the Ankle Breaker ability is one of our favorites in MUT.
Chad Ochocinco AKA Abilities:
- Theme Teams:
- Cincinnati Bengals
- New England Patriots
- X-Factor: Ankle Breaker - 2 AP
- Mid Out Elite - 1 AP
- Slot-O-Matic - 2 AP
- Evasive - 1 AP
- Route Technician - 3 AP
Mike Singletary AKA Abilities:
- Theme Team:
- Chicago Bears
- X-Factor: Avalanche - 3AP
- Crusher - 1 AP
- Lurker - 1 AP
- Mid Zone KO - 1 AP
- Short Route KO - 1 AP
Singletary doesn't have as many abilities in Madden 23 Ultimate Team but the card has a lot of value in MUT.
Playbook Update in MUT 23
The latest update definitely impacted the Madden 23 Ultimate Team platform as several playbooks were updated this week.
New formations for 12 different offensive playbooks were added during the recent title update for November.
This should vastly expand the Madden 23 Ultimate Team platform and allow for a more diverse playing experience for players.
These are the new formations coming to each team:
- Bears add I Form Close Flex
- Broncos add I Form Pro and Slot Close
- Buccaneers add Strong Slot
- Chargers add I Form Slot Close
- Falcons add Pistol Strong, Wing, Wing Slot, Tight Slots, Y-Off Trips, and Full House
- Giants add Wildcats
- Rams add I Form Close
- Saints add I Form Slot, Pistol Y-Trips, and Gun Heavy Saint
- Seahawks add Pistol Full House
- Steelers add I Form Close Flex
- Texans add Singleback Wing Tight Z, Doubles Off Close, Y-Trips, I Form Pro, I Form Slot, and Strong Z Close
- Vikings add I Form Close and Slot Close
If you want to see the rest of the news on the latest Title Update, follow this link for the patch notes.