Nidalee is an Assassin champion who can transform and change her abilities. Her high mobility and damage potential make her a fan favourite, as she can easily hunt down unsuspecting opponents or flee from a potential ambush.
Now, let’s have a look at Nidalee and find out when we can expect her in Wild Rift.
Nidalee Wild Rift release date
We are still waiting for Riot Games to confirm the exact release date of Nidalee in Wild Rift. However, she is expected to be released in 2024, alongside two more champions: Rumble and Quinn.
As Nidalee is already an existing champion in LoL for PC, Riot Games will likely implement the same ability kit for the mobile version. Still, they may make a couple of changes to make her playable in Wild Rift and allow players a smoother experience.
One of the oldest champions in LoL, Nidalee has undergone numerous visual and gameplay changes since her release. However, due to her alluring character design and interesting ability kit, she has always been a popular pick among players.
Now, let's take an in-depth look at Nidalee's ability kit in Wild Rift.
Wild Rift Nidalee Ability
Players should keep in mind that Nidalee’s abilities change depending on her form: Human or cougar. As mentioned above, we expect Nidalee's ability kit in Wild Rift to be very similar to the one she possesses in LoL.
Below you can see Nidalee’s abilities in League of Legends.
- Moving through the brush increases Nidalee's movement speed by 10% for 2 seconds. This is increased to 30% when she is moving towards visible enemy champions within 1,400 range. If Nidalee hits champions or monsters with Javelin Toss or Bushwhack, it triggers a Hunt. This grants True Sight of the target for 4 seconds. During this time, Nidalee gains 10% movement speed, which is increased to 30% when she is moving towards the Hunted target. Additionally, her Takedown and Pounce abilities are enhanced against the Hunted target.
Skill 1: Javelin Toss / Takedown
- In human form, Nidalee throws a spiked javelin at her target. The damage of the javelin increases as it flies. When Nidalee transforms into a cougar, her next attack will attempt to fatally wound her target. The damage dealt by this attack increases as the target's life decreases.
Skill 2: Bushwack / Pounce
- In human form, Nidalee lays a trap for unwary opponents. When the trap is sprung, it damages and reveals its target. When Nidalee transforms into a cougar, she jumps in a direction, dealing damage in an area where she lands.
Skill 3: Primal Surge / Swipe
- In human form, Nidalee channels the spirit of the cougar to heal her allies. She also imbues them with Attack Speed for a short duration. When Nidalee transforms into a cougar, she claws in a direction, dealing damage to enemies in front of her.
Ultimate: Aspect of the Cougar
- Nidalee transforms into a cougar, gaining new abilities.
We hope this article answers all of your questions about Nidalee. This article will be updated regularly with new information about the champion, so make sure to bookmark it.
If you missed the latest update on LoL Season 14, here is everything you need to know about it. You can also check out all the map changes in Summoner’s Rift, and what to expect in LoL Preseason 2024.
For more guides and news about League of Legends make sure to visit RealSport101.
For more articles like this, take a look at our League Of Legends page.