If you need a quick and easy way to make some money, client jobs are a great way to do it. Here's what you need to know.
What Are Client Jobs?
Client jobs are specialised missions you can unlock that give huge rewards and interesting activities. Unlocked in the After Hours update, there are six you can complete.
- Robbery In Progress - In this, you rob a bank and deliver its contents
- Data Sweep - In this, you find data drives from around the city
- Targeted Data - In this, you hack laptops and then eliminate a target
- Diamond Shopping - In this, you steal diamonds and then deliver them
- Collector's Pieces - In this, you find security vans, steal from them, and deliver them
- Deal Breaker - In this, you locate a deal, steal an item and then deliver it.
How to Unlock Client Jobs
You need quite a lot of money to start this. You can gain a nice bonus to your cash by activating Twitch Prime rewards now. You need to buy the Terrorbyte from the Warstock Cache and Carry for $1,375,000.
Unfortunately, it doesn't fit in a regular garage. You have to purchase any nightclub in the area to have a nice storage for the Terrorbyte. This is still a hard feat as it requires a lot of cash up front but it's worth it.
After you've bought the vehicle and the club, go over to your club and find the garage. Open the Terrorbyte, go inside and start up a new mission.