Genshin Impact's Cor Lapis is a rare mineral found in the Liyue region of Teyvat, and is used to craft multiple items and ascend several characters.
It is a precious crystal of condensed pure Geo element that usually grows along with other minerals.
The following guide pinpoints the locations of Cor Lapis and how to make use of them in Genshin Impact 2.4.
What Is Cor Lapis?
Cor Lapis is a Liyue Specialty, found on the base of cliffs, within caves and mines, particularly in Mountain terrain.
Cor Lapis can be harvested after breaking the outer shell of Cor Lapis nodes. Cor Lapis nodes required Geo DMG or Claymore Blunt Attacks for fast mining like most ores.
Cor Lapis Locations
Travelers can find Cor Lapis in all areas of Liyue; however, they are more abundant in Mt. Hulao and Cuijue Slope. The Map below shows all the locations of Cor Lapis.
Farming Route #1 - Mt. Hulao
A very quick route, Teleport to Mt. Hulao and descend walking following the road, there are 18 Cor Lapis in a very close area.
Farming Route #2 - Cuijue Slope
Take the teleport to the shore of Mt. Tianheng and glide north through all the mountains of Cuijue Slope, collecting Cor Lapis in the way.
There are a total of 142 Cor Lapis in the wild. They respawn every 48 hrs.
Buy Cor Lapis
Travelers can also purchase Cor Lapis from NPC Changshun on Liyue Harbor.
|Liyue Harbor||Changshun||5||1500||Every 72hrs.|
Cor Lapis Best Uses
Cor Lapis is crafting materials from the following items:
- Unmoving Essential Oil (Increase Geo DMG)
- Dustproof Potion (Increase Geo Resistance)
- Yellow Dye (Furniture Material for Serenitea Pot)
- Geoculus Resonance Stone (Item that shows the location of Geoculus)
- Geo Treasure Compass (Revealed the location of Chests in Liyue)
Cor Lapis is an ascension material used to level up the following characters:
- Zhongli - 5-star Geo Polearm, the Geo Archon currently feature in Genshin Impact 2.4. banners
- Chongyun - 4-star Cryo Bow User, currently featured in Genshin Impact 2.4. banners
- Keqing - 5-star Electro Character, a fan favorite, however a bit niche character.