Just before the release of Genshin Impact 3.2, Hoyoverse revealed the new characters for version 3.3, a list including the Fatui Harbinger, Scaramouche.
With that in mind, here's everything we know so far about Scaramouche ahead of his launch in Genshin Impact 3.3. This includes a potential release date, and all the latest leaks on his skills, materials, and more.
Scaramouche (Wanderer) Release Date
Hoyoverse announced that Scaramouche would be the next 5-star character in the game for Genshin Impact 3.3, which will go live on December 7, 2022.
Scaramouche, as a playable character, will have the name of the Wanderer. We will know more about the reason for this change in the Genshin Impact 3.3 Livestream.
Who is Scaramouche (Wanderer) in Genshin Impact?
Scaramouche is a Fatui Harbinger, and his code name is Balladeer. But his origin is connected with the Electro Archon, who created him in the same way that she made the Raiden Shogun.
The character was introduced in Genshin Impact 1.2, and since then, Scaramouche has been shown in story quests on and off, always as a significant threat to the Traveler.
As we mentioned, Scaramouche will go for the name of Wanderer as a playable character in Version 3.3. He is a 5-star Anemo Catalyst user.
Scaramouche Skills & Abilities
Leaks from the Beta have filtered part of the kit of the Wanderer. Based on the information, we expect Scaramouche will be a DPS with cool skills, like the ability to levitate.
- Elemental Skill
- Scaramouche will concentrate the power of Dendro, producing an AoE attack and levitating.
- While Levitating, the Wanderer will receive a boost to Normal & Charged attacks.
- During levitation, Charged Attacks will not consume Stamina
- He will have a bar of energy that keeps him in the air.
- Elemental Burst
- Scaramouche creates a vacuum that will create multiple instances of AoE Anemo Damage.
- Using the elemental burst will end the levitation state.
Luckily, all materials necessary for the Wanderer are currently available in Genshin Impact 3.2, according to leaks. Therefore players can farm Scaramouche's materials, including Ascension and Talent Level-Up materials, in advance and unleash Scaramouche's full potential from day one.
- Perpetual Caliber
- Source: The World Boss Aeonblight Drake
- Rukkashava Mushroom
- Sumeru Specialty. A fungus that grows in layers upon layers, like a sea of clouds. It grows on the base of trees deep in the Rainforest.
- Check our guide with locations and farming guide here
- Like his Mom, the Wanderer will use Handguards. Materials drop by Nobushis and Kairagis once they are defeated.
- The same common enemies used to level Scaramouche Up are used for his talents.
- Praxis Series
- Players can obtain these talent-level materials in the Steeple of Ignorance Domain on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Trounce Domain Materials
- The Wanderer will require the materials dropped by Scaramouche, the new Weekly Boss.
The location and the quantities required to max the level and talents of Scaramouche, aka the Wanderer, are explained in our pre-farming guide.
What's the best team for Scaramouche (Wanderer)?
Well, based just on the preliminary information is complicated to determine the ideal companions for Scaramouche.
Scaramouche will be a DPS character who relies on his Normal and Charged attacks while levitating. Therefore, he will need supports to enable his abilities.
DPS: Wanderer (Scaramouche)
Support: Faruzan or Kazuha
Support: Yun Jin
But we will have to wait for more details to determine the best party to battle along with Scaramouche.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.3 - New Weapons and Artifacts Leaks
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.