The last time Fischl was featured in a Character Banner was back on Genshin Impact 1.6 that is twelve banners ago. Something very unusual for 4-star characters.
Players can be relieved as everything indicates that Fischl will be back in the Everbloom Violet banner that will also feature the new 5-star character Yae Miko.
To commemorate the return of Fischl we prepare a build guide update to the current meta.
Banner Release Date
Everbloom Violet will go live on February 16, 2022, and will be available until March 9, 2022.
Everbloom Violet will feature the following characters:
- Yae Miko - 5-star Electro, Catalyst character.
- Thoma - 4-star Pyro, Polearm User
- Dionna - 4-star Cryo, Bow User
- Fischl - 4-star Electro, Bow User.
Who is Fischl?
Fischl is an investigator for Mondstadt's Adventurers' Guild, accompanied by the night raven Oz. She seems to be from another world, where apparently is part of the royalty.
Fischl is a 4-star Electro Bow Character, that is very useful in all stages of the game.
- Fischl is one of the best DPS for beginners. High DMG input with low investment
- While players progress in the game, Fischl is still a very valuable Elemental Enabler and Elemental Application
- Before the appearance of Raiden Shogun, Fischl was the best Electro Battery.
- Fischl's abilities work very well outfield, perfect for quick swapping. However, her end-game potential depends on having several constellations.
Fischl Best Weapons
|4-Star||The Stringless||EM||Increases Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG by 48%.|
|4-Star||Rust||ATK%||Increases Normal Attack DMG by 80% but decreases Charged Attack DMG by 10%.|
The two weapons we recommend are 4-star bows, as we think Fischl can do the work without needing to assign a very valuable weapon.
- Best in Slot bow for Support or DPS Fishcl, allowing her to increase the DMG of her abilities.
- The best F2P option for DPS Built. Fischl has a high-speed attack that relies very few on Charged Attack.
- Being an Electro Character, her elemental is not affected by Elemental Mastery multipliers. The best option is raw DMG and Rust is good at it.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.5: Fischl Farming Guide
Best Artifacts for Fischl
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best in Slot||Thundering Fury||Gladiator's Finale||Sands: ATK% - Goblet: Electro DMG Bonus - Circlet: Crit. Rate or Crit. DMG|
|Substitute||Tenacity of the Millelith||Tenacity of the Millelith||Sands: ATK% - Goblet: Electro DMG Bonus - Circlet: Crit. Rate or Crit. DMG|
Fisch is very flexible when it comes to Artifact Built, as long there is a good balance between Atk and Crit. Rate and Crit. DMG with Electro Bonus DMG.
- This Artifact Set increased 15% Electro DMG Bonus increased the DMG of her Elemental Skill.
- Four pieces of this set will benefit the DMG in electro reactions.
- Two pieces of Gladiator's Finale or Shimenawa's Reminiscence compensate can compensate the low base ATK of the Stringless.
Tenacity of the Millelith
- A very interesting built for Quick Swap Support Fischl, providing an ATK buff to all teammates as long as OZ is making DMG.
- This option only works with four pieces of the Tenacity of the Millelith set.
Best Team Composition
You can build two types of teams around Fisch as support. The most popular is in a team with Eula as DPS.
This team will focus on providing constant Elemental Reaction and Energy Particles to Eula Attacks.
Fischl’s Elemental Skill can provide a continuous Electro DMG outfield that works with Eula's Cryo-infused Attacks to trigger Superconduct.
Beidou Elemental Burst will benefit from the high-energy particle generation of Fischl Elemental Skills.
Diona brings to the team, Cryo Resonance, Healing, and Shield.
Hyper Carry Raiden
This team relies on having Raiden Shogun C2 to see its full potential. The team is full of buffers that will take Raiden Shogun Burst DMG to the stratosphere.
The original composition, is Raiden Shogun DPS, Kazuha Sub-DPS, Bennet Support, and K. Sara constellation 6 as Elemental Enabler.
Fischl is the best substitute for Kujou Sara, especially if players do not have at least K. Sara C2 and have Fischl C6.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.5: Leaks, Release Date & All the Latest News