Genshin Impact 2.5 is just around the corner, in just one more week Yae Miko is making her big debut as a playable character.
Here are all the details about Yae Miko Banner and the First Weapon Banner of ver 2.5
Banners Release Date
Genshin Impact 2.5 will go live on Wednesday, February 16, 2022, at 11:00 am Server time (Chinese Standard Time)
- February 15, 7:00 p.m. PDT
- February 15, 10:00 p.m. EST
- February 16 , 3:00 a.m. GMT
The server goes under maintenance at 6:00 am at server time and lasts around 5 hours.
Genshin Impact 2.5 First Phase Banners
It seems the first phase of Genshin Impact 2.5 will have only one Character Event Banner.
The first banner, Everbloom Violet, will feature Yae Miko - 5-star Electro, Catalyst character.
Along with Yae Miko, the following 4-stars characters complete the first banner:
Fischl is back after 12 banners of absence. Finally, it seems miHoYo is ready to leave behind the controversy provoked by OZ voice actor.
Thoma is the big surprise in the Banner, coming back sooner than expected as he debuted on Genshin Impact 2.2 as the only new character back then.
Dionna and Thoma in the banner could indicate that Yae Miko will benefit from the use of Shields.
The benefit of Fischl in a Yae Miko team is her ability to generate a big amount of Energy Particles for Electro Characters.
Besides the full roster of the first character banner, data miners announced the 5-star weapons joining the first Weapon Banner in Genshin Impact 2.5
The first weapon banner has one Catalyst and a Sword as the 5-star weapons feature:
- The 5-star Catalyst Kagura's Verity, the signature weapon of Yae Miko.
- The 5-star Sword Primordial Jade Cutter is one of the best swords in the game.
Kagura's Verity is an exciting weapon with a high ATK base and Crit. DMG as substat, however other weapons like Windsith and Lost Prayer of the Sacred Winds are good alternatives for Yae Miko
On the other hand, Primordial Jade Cutter is one of the best swords in the game. Great for DPS characters due to the high Crit. Rate substat.
LATEST- Farming for Yae Miko
Players are still on time to start collecting Ascension Materials to unleash Yae Miko's full potential.
This is a condensed version of Materials for Yae Miko for a full farming guide check here
- Dragonheir's False Fin is a character level-up material dropped by the Bathysmal Vishap Herd
- Sea Ganoderma is a local specialty of Inazuma, a plant that grows on beaches and tidal flats around the shore.
- Handguards - Yae Miko will use the materials dropped by Nobushi and Kairagi from Inazuma
- Yae Miko Talent Books are from the Light Series that players can obtain in the Violet Court
- The only piece missing is the drops from the new weekly boss, the Raiden Shogun.