Misty Dungeon in the Realm of Sand is the first event of Genshin Impact 3.3, a new chapter in a series of combat challenges in which players will enter mysterious dungeons to test their fighting abilities.
As in previous iterations of Misty Dungeon, we would have the chance to try new strategies, combining characters in the roster and the trial characters in this event.
Join us as we count down the last hours to the Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens event rerun in Genshin Impact.
Misty Dungeon in the Realm of Sand Release Date
The first event of Genshin Impact 3.3, Misty Dungeon in the Realm of Sand, will go live on December 9, 2022, at 10 pm EST and run until December 19, 2022.
Misty Dungeon in the Realm of Sand Starting Time
To participate in the event, Travelers must be Adventure Rank 20 or above, and no Quest is connected with the event.
Therefore most players can join as soon as the event goes live, as new players can reach Adventure 20 in a couple of days of playing.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Faruzan Farming Guide
Misty Dungeon in the Realm of Sand Event Details
The third rerun of Misty Dungeon will take place in the dunes of Sumeru, and the dungeon will be an ancient ruin from the Kind Deshret Civilization.
Similar to previous editions, players need to assemble a team combining their roster and the trial characters before entering the realm.
- Seven challenges with different themes await players in the Misty Dungeon. Two new trials will open on the first and third day after the event starts, and three new trials will open on the fifth day.
- Each challenge will focus on specific elemental reactions:
- Howling Trial (Swirl)
- Stormwood Trial (Spread/Aggravate)
- Attrition Trial (Bloom)
- Mist Trial (Vaporize)
- Sprouting Trial (Dendro Reactions)
- Might Trial (Crystalize)
- For the last challenge, Determination Trial, the mission is to defeat as many enemies as possible with any reaction.
- If players have a trial character in their roster, the trial character will adopt the same constellation.
To complete each challenge, players must activate three ancient runes sorting out the maze by following the light signals in the sky.
Inside the Dungeon are Benedictions and Blessings that buff or heal the team. Travelers need to be aware of the automated weapons in their path.
The following rewards will be granted by completing the seven trials and completing the reaction challenges for each trial.
- 420 Primogems
- 280k Mora
- Sumeru Weapon Materials
- Ore Fragments to ascend characters.
- Completing the Determination Trial will provide 1500 pts of the current Battle Pass.