Scaramouche, the Fatui Harbinger, was one of the big Surprises from the Genshin Impact 3.1 Trailer.
The Fatui Harbingers are in Sumeru, plotting a plan to take control of the Dendro Gnosis. But, with the help of Dottore, Scaramouche is also planning to defeat the traveler once and for all.
Well, recent images leaked from version 3.2 beta show Scaramouche's appearance and new details as the new weekly boss. Here is everything we know.
Scaramouche Trounce Domain Boss Release Date
Genshin Impact 3.2 will be the debut of Scaramouche as the boss in the new Trounce Domain, according to leaks. The 3.2 updates will go live on November 2, 2022.
Leaks also reported that the materials dropped by Scaramouche would be the Talent Materials for Nahida and Layla, the new characters in version 3.2
Who is Scaramouche in Genshin Impact?
Also known as the Balladeer, Scaramouche is the sixth of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers, the elite forces of the Cryo Archon.
Scaramouche was created during a test of the technology of making puppets used by the Electro Archon. Consider a prototype of the Raiden Shogun. But, the Electro Archon let him live but sealed his powers.
Scaramouche as a Weekly Boss in Genshin Impact
Images leaked of Scaramouche as the new Genshin Impact boss, Show that he created a Mecha Robot that resembles the combat form of the Raiden Shogun.
With four hands and Battle Armour of the Inazuma Army decorated with the symbols of the Electro Archon Forces.
Recent leaks revealed the following details about Scaramouche as a boss:
- Scaramouche will have two phases, like Childe and La Signora, the previous Fatui Harbingers, to become bosses.
- The battle theme of Scaramouche's domain is called Shouki no Kami (Scara), and you can listen to it here.
- It seems Dottore and Scaramouche are involved in creating a new Akasha Terminal. The traveler will use it during the boss battle.
- Scaramouche will have an ability similar to the Geo Archon Burst that will immediately kill any character in the field.
- Nahida will not let the Traveler battle alone. A companion in the shape of a bunny will assist in fight attacking Scaramouche.
- The size of Scaramouche is at least six times the tallest character in the game, Zhongli.
The image above shows gameplay from the Battle against Scaramouche. We can see in the picture the size, his unique ability, and the Bunny companion controlled by Nahida next to Zhongli.