We are closing in fast on the next Genshin Impact update, and our first taste of the Ver 2.4 is finally here. We are kicking off things with miHoYo Livestream, breaking down details of what players can expect in the new update.
Here's everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact 2.4 Livestream.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Livestream Start Time
Genshin Impact 2.4 Livestream went live on Sunday, December 26, 2022, around 8:00 p.m. server time.
- December 26, 2022, 07:00 a.m. EST
- December 26, 2022, 04:00 a.m. PT
- December 26, 2022, 12:00 noon GMT
How to Watch 2.4 Livestream
miHoYo will be streaming the Genshin Impact 2.4 Livestream on the official Genshin Impact Twitch channel. The stream will be available in both English and Simplified Chinese.
If players miss the live version, the VOD version can be found on the Official Genshin Impact YouTube Channel sometime after the twitch broadcast is over.
What to Expect from Genshin Impact 2.4
Genshin Impact 2.4 will be an update with many Characters that wield Polearms, and travelers will adventure into a lost underwater world and work to reconstruct the Jade Chamber.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Character Banners
The first half of Genshin Impact 2.4 will have two Character Event Banners sharing the same 4-star characters:
- The first banner, The Transcendent One Returns, will feature:
- Shenhe - 5-star Cryo, Polearm
- The second banner, Invitation to Mundane Life, will feature:
- The re-run of Xiao - 5-star Anemo, Polearm User.
- In addition, both Banners will feature the new character, Yun Jin - 4-star Geo, Polearm User.
For the second half of Genshin Impact 2.4, arriving on January 26, 2022, we are receiving two re-runs:
- Adrift in the Harbor - Featuring Ganyu 5-star Cryo, Bow User
- Gentry of Hermitage - Featuring Zhong-Li 5-Star Geo, Polearm User
New map area: Enkanomiya
Enkanomiya is set to be the last area of Inazuma in Genshin Impact. Besides being underwater, this land will alternate cycles of Evernight and Whitenight.
New Archon Quest
The Archon arc is coming back for Genshin Impact 2.4 with a new Interlude Chapter called: The Crane Returns on the Wind.
In this chapter, Shenhe and Yun Jin, the new characters, will play a central role. The story will follow the restoration of the Jade Chamber.
These are the new events coming for Genshin Impact 2.4
Hangout Events V Series
- Ningguang and Yun Jin will have new Hangout Events in Genshin Impact 2.4, allowing players to know these characters more personally.
- Rewards: 120 Primogems, 30 Hero's Wit, Ascension Material.
With Sleeth and Storm
- Players will battle two new bosses instead of one, the Rimebitter Bathysmal Vishap and Bolteater Bathysmal Vishap.
- Beasts with amphibious physiology can harness Cryo and Electro Element that drain Energy from characters.
- Rewards: Dragonheir's False Fin and Cryo Characters Level-up Materials.
- The return of Genshin Impact Lantern Rite event.
- The Lantern Rite event will be divided into sections.
- Flumeplume Starflowers - Fireworks Event
- Wondrous Shadows - Traditional Lantern Rite game of solving puzzles with shadows.
- The Great Gathering - Recover material scattered from the Original Jade Chamber.
- Oceanic Defender - Combat a giant boss with 3-heads and complete challenges.
- Bonus Event, May Fortune Find you - 10 Free Intertwined Fates for all players.
- Rewards: Primogems, Ningguang Skin, Free 4-star Liyue character of player preference (Including Yun Jin), Primogems, Crown, New Recipe, Serenitea Pot Blueprints. Ascencion Material, Mora.
Eight Locales Over Mountains and Seas
- By Ioroi's request, the traveler will take the Bake Danuki, Kichiboushi out of the Forest.
- The Bake Danuki will visit Mondstadt and Liyue for the first time.
- Travelers will tag along, making sure to preserve the experience with memorable pictures.
- Rewards: Primogems, Talent and Weapon Ascencion Materials, Mora, Hero's Wit.
- The rerun of the in-game event that was released in version 1.5, with new locations
- Hide and Seek event where players play the role of Hunters or Rebels
- Hunters will seek out the Rebels in hiding, while the Rebels have to avoid getting caught sneakily.
- The event allows Co-Op modes, where travelers can play matches with friends or random people.
- Rewards: 420 Primogems, Talent and Weapon Ascencion Materials, Mora, Hero's Wit.
A Study in Potions
- Challenge combat event, where players will carry different potions to test them out.
Every Potion will provide different combat effects in four domains.
The event will include trial characters so that players can test interesting team compositions.
- Rewards: Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement ore, Talent and Weapon Materials
New Weapons and Artifacts
Players can expect a new 5-star polearm weapon and two new artifact sets focus on Cryo and Electro characters.
|5-star||Calamity Queller||Polearm||% ATK||Gain 24% Bonus on all elemental DMG. When activating Elemental Skill gain Consummation: 20 seconds of gradually increasing ATK 6.4%. Can stack 6 times.|
- Glacier and Snowfield Set
- Two pieces of Glacier and Snowfield will increase Cryo DMG by 15%.
- Four pieces of this set will increase Superconduct DMG by 100%, Melt DMG by 15%, and increase by 30% when the character uses an Elemental Burst.
We don't have details regarding the Electro Artifact set. However, we will share more information in the future.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Promo Codes
These are the Livestream promo codes. Make sure to redeem before December 26, 2021, at 11 pm EST.
- SA7V2DRZGAU5 - 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- PSNVJURZZSD9 - 100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wit
- 5SPDKV8ZHBFV - 100 Primogems, 50000 Mora
- Keqing new Outfit - Like Jean cosmetic back in version 1.6, Keqing skin will be available in exchange for Genesis Crystals.
- Electro Sigil shop - It seems players will purchase weapon materials and exclusive furniture with the remaining Electro Sigils after unlocking 50 levels of the Sacred Sakura.
- Arlechino - Genshin Impact 2.4 will see the introduction of another of the Eleven Fatui Harbinger.
- So far, the traveler has encountered three of them: Signora, Tartaglia, and Scaramouche.
The information is based on beta version leaks of Genshin Impact 2.4. Therefore, the details are subject to change in the final version.