Shenhe, the disciple of the Adepti Cloud Retainer, is the newest five-star character coming very soon in Genshin Impact 2.4!
Shenhe is a Polearm user who carries a Cryo vision. The daughter of a family of exorcists, Shenhe brings the help of spirits to battle. Here's our farming guide to prep for playing Shenhe from day one!
Shenhe will arrive on the first banner of the Genshin Impact 2.4 update on January 5, 2021.
- The server's maintenance will be around five hours.
- Players will be rewarded with 300 Primogems for the downtime.
Ascension Materials for Shenhe
These are the ascension materials you'll need for Shenhe:
Dragonheir's False Fin is a character level-up material dropped by the Bathysmal Vishaps, new bosses coming in Genshin Impact 2.4.
- This boss is located in the Enkanomiya, the underwater area in Inazuma.
- Players need x46 Dragonheir's False Fin for a Lvl 90 Shenhe.
- Bathysmal Vishaps drop 2-3 of these materials once they are defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Qingxin Flower is a local specialty of Liyue found in mountain tops and high stone peaks.
- Players need 168 Qingxin for a Lvl 90 Shenhe.
- There are 90 Qingxin in the wild refreshing every 48hrs.
- You can grow more in your Serenitea Pot and buy from Bubu Pharmacy.
Whopperflower, a prevalent enemy, you can find these flowers usually alone or by pairs. They can harness Cryo, Pyro, and Electro Elements.
- Players can find these enemies in all regions in Teyvat and Ley Line Deposits
- x18 Energy Nectar, x30 Shimmering Nectar, and x36 Whopperflower Nectar are needed to level up Shenhe to Lvl 90
- Shenhe needs the materials dropped by Whopperflowers to level up her Talents.
Prosperity Series are talent-level books that players can obtain in the domain Taishan Mansion in Jueyun Karst on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.
- To max Shenhe's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Prosperity
- 63 Guide to Prosperity
- 114 Philosophies of Prosperity
La Signora, the Fatui Harbinger, is a Genshin Impact weekly boss in the Narukami Island Tenshukaku Domain.
- La Signora will drop the Hellfire Butterfly when defeated.
- Shenhe needs 18 butterflies for max Talent.
Possible Artifacts for Shenhe
According to leaks, Shenhe will be the best fit for a new Artifact Set called Glacier and Snowfield.
- Two pieces of Glacier and Snowfield will increase Cryo DMG by 15%.
- Four pieces of this set will increase Superconduct DMG by 100%, Melt DMG by 15%, and increase by 30% when the character uses an Elemental Burst.
Additionally, players will also need Shivada Jade, common crafting material for Cryo Characters, and tons of Mora to level up Shenhe to the highest level.