Genshin Impact 2.4 will feature Ganyu, perhaps the most anticipated rerun yet due to the fact that many players skipped her first banner.
Ganyu has turned out to be the biggest surprise in Genshin Impact, becoming an unquestionable top-tier DPS.
Here is our farming guide to be ready for her big return.
Ganyu is most likely to arrive on the second half of the Genshin Impact 2.4 update on January 26, 2021.
- The server's maintenance will be around five hours.
- Players will be rewarded with 300 Primogems for the downtime.
Ganyu is a half-qilin Adeptus under contract with the Geo Archon Rex Lapis and serves as the general secretary of the Liyue Qixing. She works as a middle-man between deities and normal beings.
Ganyu is a 5-star bow user the biggest DMG source is the use of Charged Attacks that infuse Cryo Element in an AoE and a massive Elemental Burst.
These are the ascension materials for Ganyu:
Hoarfrost Core, character level up material, dropped by the Cryo Regisvine, a normal boss from Mondstadt.
- This boss is located on a cliff on the south of Thousand Winds Temple in Starfell Valley, Mondstadt.
- Players need x46 Hoarfrost Core for Lv. 90 Ganyu.
- The Cryo Regisvine drops 2-3 of these materials once it is defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Qingxin Flower is a local specialty of Liyue found in mountain tops and high stone peaks.
- Players need 168 Qingxin for a Lvl 90 Ganyu.
- There are 90 Qingxin in the wild refreshing every 48hrs.
- You can grow more in your Serenitea Pot and buy from Bubu Pharmacy.
Whopperflower, a prevalent enemy, you can find these flowers usually alone or by pairs. They can harness Cryo, Pyro, and Electro Elements.
- Players can find these enemies in all regions in Teyvat and Ley Line Deposits
- 18 Energy Nectar, 30 Shimmering Nectar, and 36 Whopperflower Nectar are needed to level up Ganyu to Lvl 90
- Whopperflower can be found disguised as other plants, ambushing players when they try to pick world items. Players will need, Energy Nectar, Shimmering Nectar, and Whopperflower Nectar to level up Ganyu Talents.
Diligence Series are talent-level books that players can obtain in the domain Taishan Mansion in Jueyun Karst on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- To max Ganyu's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Diligence
- 63 Guide to Diligence
- 114 Philosophies of Diligence
The Golden House is the Mora factory and bank in Liyue. Players will face Childe Tartaglia to complete this Trounce Domain.
- Childe Tartaglia will drop the Shadow of the Warrior when defeated.
- Ganyu needs 18 of these pieces for max Talent
Ganyu Best Artifacts and Weapons
The best set for Ganyu is four pieces of Wanderer's Troupe that provide a big DMG buff to Charged and Normal Attacks. Players can obtain pieces of Wanderer's Troupe by defeating Weekly Bosses.
The best weapon for Ganyu is the 5-star Amos' Bow that increased the DMG of normal attacks and aimed shots. The Stringless is the best F2P option for Ganyu.
Additionally, players need Shivada Jade, common crafting material for Cryo Characters, and tons of Mora to level up Ganyu to the highest level.