Fortnite goes from strength to strength as Fortnitemares joins the fray.
Table of Contents
Another week means another round of weekly challenges - here's what you need to know.
Latest News - Week 10 Challenges REVEALED
Head in game now to see the Week 10 Challenges!
Full Challenge List
Here's all the challenges for this week:
- Search 7 Chests at Upstate New York
- 3 Eliminations at Lazy Lake
- Collect 200 Metal from Slurpy Swamp
- Catch 7 fish at Heart Lake
- Eliminate 1 opponent by hitting them with vehicles
- Drive a boat from the Fortilla to the Authority in less than 4 minutes
- Ride 20,000 meters in a vehicle
READ MORE: Fortnite: Chapter Two Season Four - Ghostbusters bundles now available in the item store
Do not fear, Epic is not going to let you complete all of these challenges for nothing.
Players will be able to earn 25,000 XP for completing each challenge, meaning a grand total of 175,000 XP is on offer!
How to Complete
For the more complex challenges, we have devised some guides!
Head here on how to Catch fish at Heart Lake.
Driving a boat from the Fortilla to the Authority is a tough task, especially with just four minutes to do it. Here's how to do it.
Lastly, just where on earth is Upstate New York? Well fear not, here's how to search chests at that exact spot.
READ MORE: Everything we know about Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5
For more articles like this, take a look at our Fortnite and Season 14 page.