The current season of Fortnite is progressing smoothly thus far.
Now, we are looking ahead to the Fortnitemares 2020 event, which should be coming soon!
Most recently the brand new patch released across all platforms, this implemented some decent changes but not much in terms of content.
Now, we are onto the ninth week of Fortnite challenges.
Here's a full guide!
It appears Epic is following the same model that they used since the beginning of Chapter 2.
Each week of challenges will offer something different from the last, and we will get new challenges every week until the season ends.
Typically, the weekly challenges are leaked weeks in advance by Fortnite data miners.
This time around we can thank iFireMonkey for the challenges!
Below is also a full list of the challenges!
- Search 7 chests at Holly Hedges (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 eliminations at Slurpy Swamp (25,000 XP)
- Collect 1 floating ring at Steamy Stacks (25,000 XP)
- Dance at the highest spot and the lowest spot on the map (25,000 XP)
- Land at Sharky Shell and finish Top 25 (25,000 XP)
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (25,000 XP)
- Knockback opponents with Shockwave Grenades (50,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Sweaty Sands (25,000 XP)
There is an incredible amount of experience to unlock here, totalling 225,000XP if you complete every challenge.
This would get you a long way on your Battle Pass, helping to unlock new characters, emotes, and weapon skins.
Do not fear, Epic is not going to let you complete all of these challenges for nothing.
Players will be able to earn around 25,000 XP for completing each challenge, as well we can expect other rewards.