The third patch of Season 4 released all over the world today!
Patch V14.30 implemented less content than players expected, but overall it adds some much need changes into the game and some new LTM's to check out.
Now, we are on the eighth week of Fortnite challenges and one of these is bound to stumble a few players.
Here's how to complete it!
This special challenge as apart of week eight will task players with driving one of the driveable vehicles into a rift.
This may be tricky for some of you as rifts are not so common around the map as they once were back in Season 7 and so on.
Now, there are only a select few around the map, so you better get on the move fast!
FNLeaksAndInfo posted a handy image with all the rift locations on the map as of now.
Check it out below.
Completing this challenge is quite simple when you get down to it.
All you need to do is find one of the many vehicles around the map, and head on over to one of the rifts.
Once you find yourself near a rift, get out of the car/truck and build a few ramps until it reaches the rift.
Then just drive on in!
Week Eight Challenges
Incase you have not seen, below are a list of all the week eight Fortnite challenges!
- Search Chests at Sweaty Sands (7)
- Eliminations at Stark Industries (5)
- Drive a car or truck through a rift (1)
- Eliminate opponents while jumping or falling (5)
- Headshot Doom Henchmen or Stark Robots (35)
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Sniper Rifles (15000)
- Deal damage to opponents at Misty Meadows (500)