It's that time of the week again, the Fortnite Week 5 Alien Artifacts locations are in! Hopefully you've been using our guides to help you collect all the previous weeks so you can have the coolest looking Kymera possible.
If not, there's still plenty of time to get collecting whether it's from the Alien Artifacts weekly locations or from any of the team based modes of play.
READ MORE: All Fortnite Week 5 Quests
Week 5 Alien Artifact Locations
Once again, there are five Alien Artifacts to collect this week. Each Artifact you collect has a value of four, meaning twenty total Alien Artifacts are up for grabs this week.
Once the Alien Artifacts have been collected they will disappear from future games, you can only collect them once. This weeks locations are quite spread out so it will very likely take a coupe of games to collect them all.
Here are where the Alien Artifacts are in a little more detail;
- Misty Meadows: Top of the clock tower on the left/Western side of the area. This is inside of the clock tower, not outside.
- Retail Row: Hidden behind the bus stop/payphone just next to the basketball court.
- Believer Beach: Inside the blue house with the alien sign on it. There's an exposed attic which you can access from the roof. The Artifact is in that attic space.
- Pleasant Park: There's a sheltered area with picnic tables right in the middle of Pleasant Park, it's floating just inside the roof of this area. There should also be a chest here too.
- Craggy Cliffs: This one is actually North-East of the cliffs. There's a campsite on a cliff edge, the artifact is here.