Plenty of rumours have been flying around on social media surrounding FIFA 23's World Cup content, but we finally have some clarity.
So, what does this actually mean? We've got you covered. Find out what you can expect from the World Cup Warm Up Series below.
World Cup Warm Up Series
The World Cup Warm Up series will be similar to that of the FUT 22 Team of the Year (TOTY) Warm Up Series.
Players will have the chance to complete Objectives and SBCs in order to build up a back catalogue of packs in the store.
According to the reliable FutSheriff on Twitter, guaranteed player packs from certain nations will be available to unlock.
In addition to unlocking special packs, EA will offer special player SBCs including Dynamic Duos and Flashback cards.
FUT World Cup Schedule
Key dates for Ultimate Team's upcoming World Cup content have been revealed.
EA will be fully embracing the Winter competition within FUT 23, with Path to Glory items, Swaps and Stories all coming in the months of November and December.
The FUT 23 World Cup schedule is as follows:
- Friday, 4 November - World Cup Warm Up Series
- Wednesday, 9 November - World Cup launch
- Friday, 11 November - World Cup Path to Glory & World Cup Swaps
- Friday, 25 November - Road to World Cup
- Friday, 2 December - World Cup Stories
- Friday, 9 December - World Cup Team of the Tournament (TBC)