EA has been revealing some brand new features arriving in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team, with some features proving more popular than others.
Check below for the latest on a brand new feature that could prove to be one of the worst we've seen included in this year's game.
The latest FIFA 23 Matchday Experience reveal trailer has showcased a number of new features arriving in this year's game, including a brand new customisation option.
This year, you can assign certain noises to your side that will play when your team scores a goal.
This new customisation option will arrive in Ulitmate Team and will act similar to the chants and team anthems that you can assign to your squad.
Whilst new customisation options are great, this feels like an addition that never needed to arrive.
Firstly, this feature could fuel the toxic FIFA community, as we've already seen certain celebrations removed in the past due to complaints.
Whilst there's no harm in a horse noise playing after you concede, we can't help but feel that this could become tedious after a while.
Secondly, this feels like it could be an addition made just for the sake of it.
Stadiums, crowds and even custom kits are features that fans wanted to see, although we're not sure anyone was clambering for a new goal noise feature.
Overall, EA's most recent matchday experience reveal proved to be a success, with plenty of new and exciting additions made to this year's game.
Check below for the full pitch notes below.
- HYPERMOTION2 AR REPLAYS: Augmented reality replay and overlay features powered by HyperMotion2 give you more information during shot and free kick replays, providing you with a new layer of detail including XG, shot power and shooting distance.
- PRE-MATCH BUILD-UP: High-energy in and out of stadium scenes combine with new audio to build the energy and anticipation ahead of the biggest games, lifting the match atmosphere and drama of title clashes, six pointers, cup finals, and more.
- HYPER-REALISTIC PITCH: A huge leap forward in visual quality makes the pitch look better than ever in FIFA 23. See pitches wear as players slide to tackle opponents or celebrate goals.
- REALISTIC 3D NETTING: New 3D textures bring enhanced lighting and feel to the net in FIFA 23, enabling that signature ripple when the ball hits the back of the net.
- HIGH LOD CROWDS: New crowd detail makes stadiums feel more alive, with more variety amongst supporters, new clothing types, and more
- FEMALE OFFICIALS: FIFA 23 brings more diversity to the pitch with female officials in the game for the first time, with mixed gender officiating teams in FUT, Pro Clubs and beyond. -
- NEW TRAINER: A updated look for FIFA Trainer adds a more modern and visual design, with new graphics that help you take your skills to the next level on and off the ball.
- CAMERA REFRESH: New shallow depth of field cameras bring a new layer of visual quality to FIFA 23, matching the style of football broadcasting to bring you closer to the action.
- IN-MATCH MUSIC: Enjoy a more casual feel to matches, with the ability to listen to FIFA 23 Soundtrack music during your games instead of commentary.
- NEW POST-GOAL SOUND EFFECTS: Celebrate your best strikes with new post-goal sound effects, including sirens, buzzers, animal noises, and more!