More FIFA 23 ratings are here, this time not only revealing their current standing but also what potential certain players will have.
Career Mode lets you see how players will develop over time, and EA has made a list of all the stars with the highest potential in the game.
Take a look at the players with the highest Career Mode potential in FIFA 23 below.
Shop Now: The Latest Football Kit & Gear at Kitbag.com
PRE-ORDER NOW: FIFA 23 for PlayStation at Amazon
PRE-ORDER NOW: FIFA 23 for Xbox One / Series X|S at Amazon
PRE-ORDER NOW: FIFA 23 for PC at Amazon
FIFA 23 Highest Potential Players
It comes as no surprise to see Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland top the list of highest Career Mode potential, as they are already a couple of the best players in the world and are so young.
The full list is as follows:
- Kylian Mbappe (OVR 91 - POT 95)
- Erling Haaland (OVR 88 - POT 94)
- Pedri (OVR 85 - POT 93)
- Phil Foden (OVR 85 - POT 92)
- Vinicius Jr (OVR 86 - POT 92)
- Gianluigi Donnarumma (OVR 88 - POT 92)
- Florian Wirtz (OVR 82 - POT 91)
- Kai Havertz (OVR 84 - POT 91)
- Dusan Vlahovic (OVR 84 - POT 91)
- Jude Bellingham (OVR 85 - POT 91)
- Ansu Fati (OVR 79 - POT 90)
- Jamal Musiala (OVR 81 - POT 90)
- Rafael Leao (OVR 84 - POT 90)
- Joao Felix (OVR 84 - POT 90)
- Sandro Tonali (OVR 84 - POT 90)
- Alessandro Bastoni (OVR 84 - POT 90)
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (OVR 87 - POT 90)
- Ryan Gravenberch (OVR 79 - POT 89)
- Eduardo Camavinga (OVR 79 - POT 89)
- Gavi (OVR 79 - POT 89)
- Vitinha (OVR 79 - POT 89)
As confirmed during the reveal trailer, FIFA 23 will be fully released on Friday, 30 September.
Some will be able to access the game sooner than that via a Beta or possible Demo, then the Web App and Early Access.
Early access for pre-orders begins on Tuesday, 27 September for those who buy the Ultimate Edition of the game.
The 10-hour EA Play trial gives players a limited number of hours of gaming too and will begin at the same time as pre-order early access.