One fan has taken the time to put together all the possible combinations for unlocking rewards and even worked out how much each token is worth.
The tokens work out at roughly 69,000 coins each, although on their own they are practically worthless!
Icon Swaps 2 Release Date
The first nine tokens for Icon Swaps 2 were released on Monday, 21 February, with the remaining nine set to arrive on Monday, 21 March.
These objectives will then expire on Thursday, 21 April, giving you plenty of time to complete them all.
Full list of Icon Swaps rewards:
- 2 Tokens - 25 x 81+ Rated Rare Players Pack
- 3 Tokens - 25 x 82+ Rated Rare Players Pack
- 5 Tokens - 25 x 83+ Rated Rare Players Pack
- 6 Tokens - Mid Thiery Henry
- 7 Tokens - Prime Xavi
- 8 Tokens - Prime Icon Player Pack
- 9 Tokens - Prime Hristo Stoichkov
- 10 Tokens - Moments Steven Gerrard
- 10 Tokens - Mid/Prime Icon 91+ Player Pack
- 11 Tokens - Prime Cafu
- 12 Tokens - 1 of 3 Mid/Prime Icon Player Pick
- 13 Tokens - Prime Icon 92+ Player Pack
- 14 Tokens - Moments Fabio Cannavaro
- 15 Tokens - 1 of 3 Prime Icon Player Pick
- 16 Tokens - Prime/Moments 92+ Player Pack
- 17 Tokens - Prime Garrincha
There are 37 possible combinations for the Icon Swaps 2 rewards, and each is worth around 1 million coins or more.
Brazilian duo Garrincha and Cafu are two of the top-rated Icon players available and should remain above the power curve even in April.
Cafu is one of the best right-backs available in the game with a 93 OVR, so he can fill that role for your team possibly until the end of the FUT 22 cycle.
Steven Gerrard is also a great option and allows for two of the high-value packs to be unlocked too, which will be great for the FUT Birthday event!
Both Xavi and Thierry Henry allow for all three 25x packs to be redeemed, so these are your options if you want to maximise your packs.