A new week is here and it's time for yet another update in Warzone. You don't actually have to download a patch today, with the changes being made automatically in-game, but you may want to know what the changes are. Below, we have the full patch notes for the Warzone update that's gone live today, on March 9.
The main changes in the update pertain to the new Black Ops Cold War weapon, the Vargo 52, which released earlier this week. The other changes are minor.
Warzone Update March 9 Patch Notes
They're not extensive, but you can check out the patch notes for today's Warzone update below. For all patch notes for the entire of Season 2, check out the Call of Duty blog.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to retain Weapon Perks from a previous Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing the Vargo 52 (BOCW) to not refill ammunition after reloading.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nebula V Bomb to prevent the use of other elements including Killstreaks, Vehicles, and Equipment.
- Fixed an issue causing deployment of the Nebula V Bomb to be interrupted if another Player started to deploy one as well.
- Fixed an issue causing visual overexposure while using the Krewe Leader Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing Halima’s Operator Unlock requirements to not display correctly.
Following this, we still expect a mid-season update to come to Warzone Season 2 sometime soon.
With more than 40 days left of the season, soon seems like the right time, with March 23 being the date we'd put our money on.