Another week has rolled around, which means it is time for the WoW Shadowlands weekly reset.
As always, it refreshes lockouts, loot, and gives players another shot at their Great Vaults.
Not only is there the weekly rest though, there's a big new update for you to check out.
Below, we've got all the information you need to know.
Latest - Weekly Reset Brings Big Nerfs
The WoW Shadowlands weekly reset has come and gone, but regional restarts have brought a new update!
You can jump in to test out all the changes that have been made.
Read over the full patch notes below.
Typically each weekly reset comes with a massive update to WoW Shadowlands, and this week doesn't disappoint.
We've finally gotten a reveal for the next patch notes, and they're massive!
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue where Inexorable Assault (Talent) and Cold Heart (Talent) would break invisibility potion effects.
- Fixed an issue where Eclipse would break invisibility potion effects.
- Fixed an issue where Renewing Mist would break invisibility potion effects.
- Divine Image's (Runecarving Power) repertoire of spells are now 30% more effective and now have a slightly higher chance to appear when casting a Holy Word spell.
- Divine Image (Runecarving Power) will no longer cast Dazzling Lights for each target hit by Prayer of Healing, Holy Word: Sanctify, or Circle of Healing.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Serrated Bone Spike's (Necrolord Ability) bleed effect to be unintentionally removed at significant ranges.
- Fixed an issue where several abilities were usable while Hexed.
- Healthstones will now despawn in Mythic Keystone Dungeons if the Warlock is not present.
- Fixed an issuing causing Fleshcraft's passive cooldown reduction effect to break invisibility and stealth effects.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Fixed an issue where Shared Suffering and Concentrate Anima would target Healers with lower priority than desired on Mythic difficulty.
- Artificer Xy’mox
- [With regional restarts] Health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Withering Touch damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Sire Denathrius
- [With regional restarts] Health reduced by 9% on Heroic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Hand of Destruction damage reduced by 10% on Heroic Difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where priests in Spirit of Redemption form could Neutralize their allies on Mythic difficulty.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where players could get hit by Weakened.
Items and Rewards
- The Battle for Azeroth items, Battleborn Sigil and Warlord’s Trophy, are now Poor quality and can no longer be used.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Enthralled Gorm to sometimes not respawn for the quest “Mizik the Haughty.”
The Shadowlands Weekly Reset comes with some server downtime.
Beginning at 9am EST on Tuesday, March 16th, we expect WoW servers will be down until roughly 10am EST.
This can be extended, however, with the new Shadowlands patch.
Each Shadowlands Weekly Reset brings a new World Boss from the rotation.
World Bosses in Shadowlands drop some nice loot, and are a tough enough fight that you'll want to find a raid group in LFG to take them on.
This week's Shadowlands World Boss will be Nurgash Muckformed.
What's New in Shadowlands This Week?
Retail WoW players are waiting for the next big step for Shadowlands - and with 9.0.5 recently going live, that's the big 9.1 Chains of Domination update.
Shadowlands patch 9.1 was revealed at BlizzCon 2021 - and will include the new raid Sanctum of Domination (where players will clash with Sylvanas, the Eye of the Jailer, the Tarragrue, and Kel'Thuzad among others), a new unique dungeon, new zone, and flying in Shadowlands!
With so many things coming soon, it's hard for players not to look ahead. This is only made worse by Blizzard still not offering a Shadowlands 9.1 release date.
The good news is Shadowlands 9.0.5 is the biggest update of the expansion so far.