A brand new WoW Shadowlands update has arrived today, March 16th, going live with regional restarts after the weekly reset.
The patch nerfs two of Castle Nathria's most difficult bosses on both Mythic and Heroic difficulties. This includes Artificer Xy'mox and final boss Sire Denathrius.
Also fitting into the patch are some slight priest and rogue changes, and a number of bug fixes around invisibility effects.
Let's dive right into the new Shadowlands patch notes!
The new WoW Shadowlands update has gone live with regional restarts after the weekly reset. That means you can test out the nerfs now with some fresh Castle Nathria lockouts!
Check out the full patch notes below.
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue where Inexorable Assault (Talent) and Cold Heart (Talent) would break invisibility potion effects.
- Fixed an issue where Eclipse would break invisibility potion effects.
- Fixed an issue where Renewing Mist would break invisibility potion effects.
- Divine Image's (Runecarving Power) repertoire of spells are now 30% more effective and now have a slightly higher chance to appear when casting a Holy Word spell.
- Divine Image (Runecarving Power) will no longer cast Dazzling Lights for each target hit by Prayer of Healing, Holy Word: Sanctify, or Circle of Healing.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Serrated Bone Spike's (Necrolord Ability) bleed effect to be unintentionally removed at significant ranges.
- Fixed an issue where several abilities were usable while Hexed.
- Healthstones will now despawn in Mythic Keystone Dungeons if the Warlock is not present.
- Fixed an issuing causing Fleshcraft's passive cooldown reduction effect to break invisibility and stealth effects.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Fixed an issue where Shared Suffering and Concentrate Anima would target Healers with lower priority than desired on Mythic difficulty.
- Artificer Xy’mox
- [With regional restarts] Health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Withering Touch damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Sire Denathrius
- [With regional restarts] Health reduced by 9% on Heroic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Hand of Destruction damage reduced by 10% on Heroic Difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where priests in Spirit of Redemption form could Neutralize their allies on Mythic difficulty.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where players could get hit by Weakened.
Items and Rewards
- The Battle for Azeroth items, Battleborn Sigil and Warlord’s Trophy, are now Poor quality and can no longer be used.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Enthralled Gorm to sometimes not respawn for the quest “Mizik the Haughty.”
The biggest WoW Shadowlands update yet came just days ago, Patch 9.0.5.
This update made a number of huge class balance changes, and also introduced Valor Points back to World of Warcraft.
While it's a ton for players to sink their teeth into, many are still looking forward to the 9.1 Chains of Domination update coming next. Most especially its new raid Sanctum of Domination.