The WoW Shadowlands Weekly Reset is coming, and with it we expect a new patch, new world boss, and new raid lockouts to go along with another chance to crack open your Great Vault!
Let's go over everything players can expect in this week's Shadowlands Weekly Reset, including when servers will go down, and when you can get back into the game.
WoW Shadowlands Weekly Reset - Feb. 9
WoW Shadowlands is approaching a new weekly reset on Tuesday, 9 February.
This reset will take Shadowlands servers down from 10am EST to 11am EST, but at times can get extended if there are technical difficulties.
Each of the last few Shadowlands Weekly Resets have gone live with some massive updates, and this week is no different!
This week, the big patch features some big changes around PVP. This includes buffs for Death Knight, Hunter, and Mage - and nerfs for Monk and Paladin.
You can read over the patch notes that will go live after the February 9th Weekly Reset below:
Player versus Player
- Death Knight
- Necrotic Strike now absorbs up to 6% of the target’s health (was 4%).
- Virulent Plague and Virulent Eruption are no longer reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Careful Aim now deals 35% bonus damage when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
- Beast Mastery
- Bestial Wrath’s effectiveness is no longer reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Dampened Magic reduces magical damage over time effects by 10% (was 20%).
- Glacial Spike is no longer reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Ray of Frost is no longer reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Pyrokinesis reduces Combustion’s cooldown by 3 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Chrysalis PVP talent reduces Life Cocoon’s cooldown by 40 seconds (was 25 seconds).
- Mana regeneration increased by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Damage transferred through Ultimate Sacrifice is no longer affected by Blessing of Sacrifice’s Rank 2 upgrade.
- Mana regeneration is decreased by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Each week a new Shadowlands World Boss comes alive in the rotation, bringing different loot to the table.
This week's World Boss will be Oranomonos the Everbranching. You can find Oranomonos in Ardenweald.
At the end of the day, every player knows the highlight of the Shadowlands Weekly Reset is waiting to crack open your Great Vault for the week!
Depending on what content you cleared last week, your Great Vault gear could be massively strong with high ilvl, and you'll have more options depending on how many milestones you completed.
Just keep in mind, though, that you still only can retrieve one item from your Great Vault each week - so be selective!
No matter what you cleared last week, though, you'll only be able to select one item from your Great Vault for the week - so be selective!
For more articles like this, take a look at our World of Warcraft page.