A new WoW Shadowlands update has been announced, bringing some big balance changes for PVP.
This update will include buffs for Death Knights, Hunters, and Mages along with nerfs for Monks and Paladins.
Let's dive right into the patch notes of what's coming with a huge shift in Shadowlands PVP.
New Update Brings Big PVP Changes
WoW Shadowlands PVP balance is about to shift in several directions thanks to a big new patch.
This patch will go live with the Shadowlands Weekly Reset that comes on Tuesday, 9 February.
Let's dive right into the new Shadowlands Update's patch notes which bring some important changes to PVP all around.
Player versus Player
- Death Knight
- Necrotic Strike now absorbs up to 6% of the target’s health (was 4%).
- Virulent Plague and Virulent Eruption are no longer reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Careful Aim now deals 35% bonus damage when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
- Beast Mastery
- Bestial Wrath’s effectiveness is no longer reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Dampened Magic reduces magical damage over time effects by 10% (was 20%).
- Glacial Spike is no longer reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Ray of Frost is no longer reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Pyrokinesis reduces Combustion’s cooldown by 3 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Chrysalis PVP talent reduces Life Cocoon’s cooldown by 40 seconds (was 25 seconds).
- Mana regeneration increased by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Damage transferred through Ultimate Sacrifice is no longer affected by Blessing of Sacrifice’s Rank 2 upgrade.
- Mana regeneration is decreased by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
READ MORE: WoW Shadowlands Update Buffs 8 of 12 Classes