Rocket League is a game that has been constantly evolving ever since its launch. Releasing in PS Plus gave it a huge boost in numbers and updates since has kept it going. Then, its purchase by Epic Games allowed it to become free to play, boosting those numbers even further. One way it has kept people going is through regular season content. Here's what we know about Rocket League Season 5 ahead of it starting.
Rocket League Season 5 Release Date and Time
We don't have an official launch date for the next season just yet but we have a pretty good guess. It's estimated that season 4 will end on November, 11th. Generally, Rocket League doesn't tend to keep players waiting so we may see season 5 the very next day.
Season 4's release time was 8 am PDT / 11 am EST / 4 pm BST on August 11 so we can expect something similar.
Rocket League Season 5 Patch Notes
We don't know what the patch entails just yet but we do know what last season changed. Here are some of season 4's patch notes:
- Today’s update prepares Rocket League for the start of Season 4. A second set of patch notes with more information will be posted at the start of Season 4
- Season 4 begins on August 11 at 8:00 a.m. PDT (3:00 p.m. UTC)
- Streamer safe music functionality added
- Introducing penalties for players who quit Casual Playlist games early
- Added undersized party rank restrictions
- Player to player trading improvements
Season 5 Rocket Pass
The next Rocket Pass will likely follow previous ones, having 100 unique tiers, then repaints of current items. We'll update you here as we find out what they are.
When will Season 5 end?
Generally, seasons tend to last around 3 months. If this is the case, we can expect season 5 to end around the middle of February.