Esports have been put on the back burner as people have been suffering from the COVID-19 pandemic. However, now the industry can receive some kind of normality as events go back to being in person. This is the same for the Berlin Majors for Rainbow Six Siege.
With the event coming up shortly, here are all the details so you can get involved.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
How to Watch Rainbow Six Siege Berlin Major
The R6S event will run from 15th until 21st August 2022. Within this, are some important times so watchers can understand how the schedule will work. These are...
- Group Stage: August 15 to 17 2022
- Playoffs: August 19 to 20 2022
- Grand Final: August 21 2022
All Qualified R6S Teams
16 R6S teams will be competing in this year's Majors. These include...
- Oxygen Esports
- DAMWON Gaming
- SANDBOX Gaming
- Wolves Esports
- Ninjas in Pyjamas
- FaZe Clan
- FURIA Esports
- w7m esports
- Gaimin Gladiators
- MNM Gaming
- G2 Esports
- 1st - $200,000 with 375 points
- 2nd - $80,000 with 300 points
- 3rd to 4th - $40,000 with 230 points
- 5th to 8th - $20,000 with 165 points
- 9th-12th - $10,000 with 105 points
- 13th-16th - $5,000 with 50 points
That totals a pool of $500,000. The hard work from the teams will not only win them huge cash prizes, but also a chance to place themselves in the global R6S standings. Additionally, these are calculated with the points earned from their positions.