A new season of Pokemon Unite Battle Pass is upon us. That means tons of new rewards to pick up, and this time around, the theme is named Champions.
Inspired by Boxing, the new Battle Pass brings new Holowears for Lucario and Dragonite.
Here's everything you need to know about the Pokemon Unite Season 8 Battle Pass – including its start time, rewards, price, and more.
The Pokemon Unite Season 8 Battle Pass started on June 9, 2022, and will be available for 42 days (6 weeks). Players need to grind all 90 levels to obtain all rewards.
Battle Pass Rewards
The Pokemon Unite Season 8 Battle Pass will bring some fearsome cosmetics, ready for battle.
These are the high-tier rewards on this battle pass:
- Holowear: Martial Arts Style - Lucario
- The all-rounder is dress as a character out of a Bruce Lee Movie.
- Obtained at Lvl 1
- Expression - Champion Style
- Obtained at outfitsLv. 20
- Pose - Champion Style
- The pose for your Trainer is throwing a nice punch.
- Players Need to reach Lv. 40 to receive this pose.
- Champion Trainer Set - Tops and Bottoms -
- Trainer outfits with a champion belt, gloves and shiny shorts.
- Players need to reach Lv. 50 to receive the three pieces of the set.
- Champion Style: Dragonite - Exclusive Dragonite holowear with a Boxing Champion looks ready to jump to the ring.
- Unlocked at Lv. 60.
Pokemon Unite Battle Pass Price
If you're looking to get the most out of Pokemon Unite on whatever mobile device you're playing on, you might be wondering what the battle pass price is.
Players can obtain Champion style Battle Pass for:
- 490 Aeos Gems for Premium Pass
- 840 Aeos Gems for Premium Pass Plus
Trainers can convert real money to obtain Aeos Gems. There are several packages and first-time discounts. Nonetheless, the Battle Premium Pass price is around $5, and Premium Pass Plus is around $8.
There is no refund or discount for future Battle Passes in Pokemon Unite, so make sure you know what you're getting when you choose to pick it up!
Thankfully, the Battle Pass is a good deal considering the amount of material players can get to level up to maximum held item slots and the fact that its skins are exclusive.
READ MORE: Pokemon Unite Espeon Guide: Best Build, Items, Tips & Tricks