MLB The Show 22 is bringing more Diamond Dynasty fun with the Battle Royale 4 program. This will give you the chance to earn the 96 OVR George Springer.
Along with that, there are a ton of other rewards available to go along with the event. We're going to help you get familiar with the new event.
So, let's take a look at Battle Royale 4 in MLB The Show 22 Diamond Dynasty.
Battle Royale 4 in Diamond Dynasty
The first thing you'll need do to before you start the Battle Royale 4 program in Diamond Dynasty, you'll need to follow the rules.
MLB The Show 22 constantly delivers great rewards with their programs and this one is no different. On the line this time for a 12-0 record is the 96 OVR George Springer.
As you can see, these are just a few of the Battle Royale 4 rewards. You have the 96 OVR Evan Longoria, 96 OVR George Springer, and 95 OVR Christy Mathewson.
We'll take a look at the rest of these MLB The Show 22 rewards below.
BR Rewards in MLB The Show 22
Earning rewards in MLB The Show 22 Diamond Dynasty will be based on how well you do. For instance, winning 12 games in a row will earn you a BR Flawless Choice Pack.
The rest of the rewards are pretty great, but you'll need 1.5K Stubs to get into the Battle Royale 4 program to begin with.
Here's a little bit of how the program works in MLB The Show 22:
- Draft a 26-Man Squad
- Avoid being eliminated (2 Losses)
- Earn Rewards (Flawless Reward at 12-0)
To get the George Springer, Evan Longoria, and Christy Mathewson cards you'll need to go 12-0, but there are other rewards available as well.
- Guaranteed - MLB The Show Pack
- Three Wins - 75-79 OVR Player
- Six Wins - 80-84 OVR Player
- Nine Wins - 85-89 OVR Player
- Twelve Wins - 90+ OVR Player
Now, let's take a look at the recent update in MLB The Show 22 on June 9th.
Update 1.08 MLB The Show 22 Patch Notes
Some more bug fixes have been deployed in MLB The Show 22, which is great news for players. The download size is pretty small at 1.32GB on Xbox and 1.406 GB on PS4.
Game Update 8 is Version 1.08 on PS4 and Nintendo Switch, Version 1.008 on PS5, and Version 184.108.40.206 on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
Although the size of the MLB The Show 22 update wasn't very large, there were quite a few things that were adjusted.
Here are the patch notes for the game:
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Can’t Pitch” icon to remain on the screen in certain situations.
- Pitcher stamina is no longer shared between Online Rated and Co-op games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause MLB and MiLB uniforms from displaying incorrectly in the uniform selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the correct weather from displaying in game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while loading into a Co-op game.
To check out the rest of the MLB The Show 22 update, including the rest of the patch notes, follow this link.