Below, we have everything you need to know about the update, including the full patch notes.
Update's Main Features
If you're not interested in the full patch notes, Mike at ValorLeaks on Twitter has run down the basics of the update.
- Seeing movements through walls have been fixed
- Sage's Wall peek on breeze A has been fixed
- Razes boombot no longer goes through doors
- Voice Volume Sliders are now fixed
Full Valorant 3.02 Patch Notes
Below is the full patch notes, as revealed by Riot themselves.
Game System Updates
- Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay
- Yes, things are still going to clip, but you will see a noticeable lack of hands, melees, abilities, and general effects poking through thin walls.
- Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a sliver peek
- “Sliver peek” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls
- Fixed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50
- Hooray! That’s the sound of us thanking you for your patience.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed an issue where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI