Valorant is going from strength to strength with each Act and Episode and it's time for update 3.01.
With tonnes of updates in the past and even more in front of them, there is lots to look forward to. Needless to say, the 3.01 patch is one of the more anticipated changes to the formula.
Below, we've got everything you need to know about the update, including when it'll be out and what the patch notes are.
Valorant 3.01 Patch Notes
Ahead of its release, the full patch notes for Valorant 3.01 have been released by Riot.
- Sage’s can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they’re in the air
- Fixed bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
- Fixed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Fixed bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended
- If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen
Valorant 3.01 Patch Release Date & Time
This means you can expect to see it today. Of course, something critical could always happen, resulting in an extra delay but it's not very likely.
In their tweet, they say "Expect the usual patch times based on your region" so we can guess when we see it today.
This means, going off previous updates, we can expect to see the latest update at 8 am PST / 4 pm GST / 6 pm BST today. Of course, it could also arrive a little late so make sure to refresh the game if it hasn't arrived just yet.
Unfortunately, we don't quite know how big this download will be just yet. We can expect it to be fairly sizable as this has been worked on for a while.