Valorant is headed into Year Two strong with Episode 3 Act 1 and we've got everything you need to know. After the last season, this should be another fantastic season of content.
UPDATED - Year One Event Pass Live Now
Valorant is celebrating their Year One Anniversary with an Event Pass for the next couple of weeks! It's going to work like the Battle Pass, but it's totally free and offers up some fantastic rewards.
The following are set to be included:
- Year One gun buddy,
- Year One player card,
- Episode Three Reflection player card,
- YR1 and Year One titles,
- 20 Radianite Points.
The Year One Event Pass is going to run until Version 3.01, which would mean that it has started on June 22nd and it will end on July 7th.
Patch Notes 3.0 Out Now
There's a lot changing in Valorant as we enter Episode 3 Act 1. Riot Games has shared a huge set of Patch Notes that detail all the changes coming to their tactical shooter.
You can find an extremely brief overview of the changes below:
There are run-and-gun gameplay changes that should help to balance gameplay while shooting, new Agent changes coming to every single playable Agent in the game, and a few more competitive tuning changes as we enter another season.
New Character - KAY/O
KAY/O can use ZERO/point to suppress oncoming enemies, FLASH/drive to throw a flash grenade, FRAG/ment to throw an explosive fragment and NULL/cmd to suppress all enemies hit by the pulses of this ability.
KAY/O is an interesting cybernetic character all about using their electronic abilities to do damage and suppress enemies. They will come with the launch of Episode 3.
Valorant Episode 3 Release Date
Episode 3 Act 1 will officially come out on June 22nd. It will end a few months later on August 24th.
This means you only have a few days left before it arrives. We don't know what time it will release but will update here as soon as we know.
Valorant Season 3 Act 1 Battle Pass
Every Battle Pass skin was leaked ahead of launch on June 22nd. If you want to avoid spoiling them for yourself, skip ahead. If not, watch the video below to have a look for yourself.
In this leak, we saw the Monarch skin for the Shorty, Jigsaw skin for the Judge, Monarch skin for Bucky, K/TAC skin for Bulldog and tonnes more skins. It plays with colorful skins, intricate ones and some unique colours in the next Episode of Valorant
Valorant Episode 3 Act 1 Patch Notes
Though we haven't seen the patch notes just yet, Dexerto have spotted some big changes so far. Here are a few of them:
- Astral Stars are now 150 Creds
- Astra starts with only one free star
- Aftershock now costs 200 Creds
- Flashpoint now costs 250 Creds
- Flashpoint has 2 charges
- Incendiary now costs 250 Creds
- Neural Theft now requires eight Ult points
- Cloudburst now costs 200 Creds
- Updraft now costs 150 Creds
- Blade Storm requires seven Ult points
- Shrouded Step now costs 150 Creds
- Paranoia now costs 300
- Curveball now costs 150 Creds
- Leer now costs 250 Creds
- Boombot costs 400 Creds
- Showstopper now needs eight Ult points
- Slow Orb now costs 200 Creds
- Resurrection now requires eight Ult points
- Trailblazer now costs 200 Creds
- Guiding Light costs 150 Creds
- Guiding Light now has two chargers
- Guiding Light flashes now regenerate after 40s
- Owl Drone now costs 400 Creds
- Shock Bolt now costs 150 Creds
- Hunter’s Fury now requires eight Ult points
- Snake Bites cost 200 Creds
- Blindside now costs 250 Creds