To show their appreciation, the studio has put together a Community Appreciation Package that'll be given to all players.
Below, we've got all the details you need about the pack and how you claim it.
Outriders Community Appreciation Package
In a breakdown of what they've got planned for the game in the upcoming weeks, People Can Fly said, "we would like to confirm that we are working on a small "appreciation package" for our launch window players."
Below are the rules for claiming the pack and what you'll actually get if you qualify.
- All players who played between March 31st and April 11th (UTC timezones) are eligible
- Any players outside the above window, but for whom we will have performed an automatic inventory wipe restoration are also eligible
- Your highest leveled character will receive:
- A level appropriate Legendary Weapon
- A level appropriate amount of Titanium
- The emote "Frustration", which is otherwise unobtainable at this moment in time. The irony here was not intentional but is fitting.
How to Get Free Weapon & Items
We expect that the items and currency will simply be added to your account once the rollout begins.
We'd imagine the pack to be given in the days following April 11, after the cutoff date, and we'll notify you once they're live.
You will likely find the Legendary Weapon in your Stash at your base, with you being able to equip it whenever you'd like.
The Titanium should just be added to your collection, and the "Frustration" emote will likely be added to your emotes to just equip whenever you'd like.
Of course, we'll confirm for you once they're available in Outriders.
Alongside the free items, People Can Fly has confirmed that a new patch is in the works for Outriders.
You can see the preliminary patch notes below:
- Controller adjustment options such as deadzone adjustment, acceleration settings and legacy layouts.
- Loading Time Improvements for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles
- Further Performance Improvements for Co-op games
- Crossplay friends list and invite system across all platforms. This will require you to be using a Square Enix Members account.
- Bug fixes including, for example:
- Lore collectibles bugging out on second characters
They also say that the list will continue to be expanded upon as the patch gets close to release.