Yet another weekly Madden 22 roster update is here, and dozens of players saw their ratings rise and fall after the most recent NFL games.
With so much in flux, we're taking a closer look at the top 50 ratings changes in this Madden 22 roster update and the biggest names that saw an adjustment.
Madden 22 Roster Update: Top 50 Week 4 Ratings Changes
Since the launch of Madden 22 and the beginning of the NFL season, we've begun getting a weekly Madden 22 roster update based on performances each week.
That's continued, and another massive record-breaking moment takes center stage for the second week as Tom Brady's passing record earns him a temporary spot in the 99 Club.
Last week, it was Justin Tucker who took a seat in the 99 Club in honor of kicking the longest field goal in NFL history.
Tucker's temporary boost is over this week, but he still finds his rating three points higher than it was the week before he got moved into the 99 Club for a limited time.
Here are the top 50 ratings changes from the Week 4 roster update, with QB changes in bold:
- Tom Brady (QB) - 99 OVR (+2) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Deforest Buckner (DT) - 93 OVR (+1) - Indianapolis Colts
- Joey Bosa (LOLB) - 93 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Chargers
- Nick Bosa (RE) - 93 OVR (+3) - San Francisco 49ers
- Lamar Jackson (QB) - 92 OVR (+1) - Baltimore Ravens
- Vita Vea (DT) - 92 OVR (+2) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Cameron Jordan (LE) - 91 OVR (-2) - New Orleans Saints
- Derwin James Jr (SS) - 91 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Chargers
- Fletcher Cox (DT) - 91 OVR (-2) - Philadelphia Eagles
- JJ Watt (LE) - 91 OVR (-3) - Arizona Cardinals
- Justin Tucker (K) - 90 OVR (-9) - Baltimore Ravens
- Michael Pierce (DT) - 90 OVR (-1) - Minnesota Vikings
- Casey Hayward Jr (CB) - 89 OVR (+1) - Las Vegas Raiders
- Cooper Kupp (WR) - 89 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Rams
- Jonathan Allen (DT) - 89 OVR (+1) - Washington Football Team
- Kevin Byard (FS) - 89 OVR (+1) - Tennessee Titans
- Danielle Hunter (LE) - 88 OVR (+1) - Minnesota Vikings
- Ezekiel Elliott (HB) - 88 OVR (+1) - Dallas Cowboys
- Kendall Fuller (CB) - 88 OVR (-1) - Washington Football Team
- Kenny Clark (DT) - 88 OVR (-1) - Green Bay Packers
- Odell Beckham Jr (WR) - 88 OVR (-1) - Cleveland Browns
- Akiem Hicks (LE) - 87 OVR (-1) - Chicago Bears
- Chris Carson (HB) - 87 OVR (-1) - Seattle Seahawks
- Eddie Jackson (FS) - 87 OVR (-2) - Chicago Bears
- Josh Jacobs (HB) - 87 OVR (-2) - Las Vegas Raiders
- TJ Hockenson (TE) - 87 OVR (+2) - Detroit Lions
- Austin Ekeler (HB) - 86 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Chargers
- DJ Moore (WR) - 86 OVR (+1) - Carolina Panthers
- Quinnen Williams (DT) - 86 OVR (+1) - New York Jets
- Ryan Kelly (C) - 86 OVR (-1) - Indianapolis Colts
- Alex Mack (C) - 85 OVR (-1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Jeffery Simmons (RE) - 85 OVR (+2) - Tennessee Titans
- Kenny Golladay (WR) - 85 OVR (+1) - New York Giants
- Kyler Murray (QB) - 85 OVR (+2) - Arizona Cardinals
- Matthew Judon (LOLB) - 85 OVR (+1) - New England Patriots
- Myles Mack (MLB) - 85 OVR (-1) - Jacksonville Jaguars
- Robby Anderson (WR) - 85 OVR (-1) - Carolina Panthers
- William Jackson III (CB) - 85 OVR (-1) - Washington Football Team
- Javon Hargrave (DT) - 84 OVR (+3) - Philadelphia Eagles
- Justin Herbert (QB) - 84 OVR (+3) - Los Angeles Chargers
- Maxx Crosby (LE) - 84 OVR (+2) - Las Vegas Raiders
- Raheem Mostert (HB) - 84 OVR (-1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Will Fuller V (WR) - 84 OVR (-1) - Miami Dolphins
- Antonio Gibson (HB) - 83 OVR (+2) - Washington Football Team
- Baker Mayfield (QB) - 83 OVR (-2) - Cleveland Browns
- CJ Gardner-Johnson (SS) - 83 OVR (-1) - New Orleans Saints
- Diontae Johnson (WR) - 83 OVR (+2) - Pittsburgh Steelers
- Leonard Williams (RE) - 83 OVR (-1) - New York Giants
- Shaq Thompson (ROLB) - 83 OVR (+1) - Carolina Panthers
- Tyler Higbee (TE) - 83 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Rams
If you want to pour through the changes that fell outside of the top 50, you can check out the full Madden 22 Ratings Database here.
Herbert and Bosa's big week also sees Mayfield sliding
Tons of changes happened in this Madden 22 roster update, but two of the biggest winners were Justin Herbert and Nick Bosa, both of whom had a 3-point improvement.
The jump for Herbert now puts him at 84 OVR after starting the season at just 80 OVR, so he's well on his way to rising through the QB rankings.
Herbert's move puts him above Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, and the newly decreased Baker Mayfield who fell two points to hit 83 OVR after starting the year at 84 OVR and briefly jumping to 85 OVR.
Already starting the year as two of the best quarterbacks in the game, Lamar Jackson and Tom Brady both saw their first ratings improvement this week after being stagnant since launch, but Brady's isn't permanent.
While much further down the list, the biggest quarterback move this week was Taylor Heinicke seeing a 5-point boost to take him to 69 OVR.
Few had the journeyman backup and former signee to the XFL's St. Louis Battlehawks on their radar at the beginning of the year, but he's impressed since taking over in Washington and moved his launch rating of 61 OVR up now 8 total points with potentially more to come.